1 7%
Taken by Force by THE SCORPIONS
12 86%
Ten by Y & T
1 7%
Surveillance by TRIUMPH
0 0%
Voters: 14.
Hi guys, I am trying to choose between these 3 music CD's but i don't know which one to take!

Scorpions: Taken by Force
Y & T : Ten
Foreigner: 4
Triumph: Surveillance

Please help me make a decision.

I am a big fan of the Scorpions ( i have most of their discography except the newer stuff,besides Humanity Hour One, and their early stuff from the 70's. I heard that their guitarrist back then : Uli Jon Roth was amazing!).

I also want to expand my musical taste so i don't know if I should go for foreigner (it mite be a bit too poppy and commercial) . Triumph i got one album( Rock & Roll Machine, i dig the way Rik Emmett plays the guitar, he amazing) but not sure about the Surveillance album.

And Y & T i don't know much about them besides that I love this one song from them (Midnight in Tokyo) and that it seems that i will dig that kind of music cause its hard rock just like the Scorpions with a seeminly great singer and guitarrist.

Please help cause i don't know what to choose!
Poll coming? If not, Scorpions.
Quote by Kensai
I know a good joke:

Women's rights.
Quote by Chubbychunks
I know a good joke:

Kensai's life.
just download all 4.

sorted.
Belief is a beautiful armour but makes for the heaviest sword.
I can't download music that I love! For that i don't support piracy. IF its some crappy band that only made one good song in their career or only make decent albums then i will dl.
And i love just seeing my CD collection grow.
Quote by Unourrit01
dl the cds like a man and then buy the ones that do not suck.

Word.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
I don't like any of those particularly, but I'd get the scorpions one out of those four.

only because Matthias Jabs, Glenn Tipton (of Judas Preist) and myself celebrate our birthdays on the same day (25/10)...
...of course, I'm quite a few years younger than either of them... but the number of years is EXACT.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)
Last edited by mcfreaki at Dec 3, 2009,
Download all cds
Mail the artists a dollar each

Congratulations, you paid like double than the royalties of a single CD.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Quote by Dawnwalker
Download all cds
Mail the artists a dollar each

Congratulations, you paid like double than the royalties of a single CD.

... actually, that's a good idea - just make sure that the artists know it was you, and you are paying them for something you'd otherwise have got for free.

also, photocopy the letter, so that, should the authorities notice, you have rock-solid proof of innocence.

then again, it's a lot of effort, more than going down the shops with some money.
??? Fund: cba to keep up with it.
will at least try when I get a jerb
੧_\\\

yours,

Alex (mcfreaki)