Just listened to 3 of your songs Im very impressed. Excellent quality recordings.

Really enjoyed Thinking of You, the intro is fantasic I love the spacey clean guitar tones and the chiming harmonics at the end. Adding vocals would make this fantastic. The dirty guitar seemed a little low in the mix but that could be because of my lame speakers.

Really loved the riffs through out the great pigeon crisis, the drums were also very good on this.

The clean intro to torn is just brilliant, loved it, a really good song.

Would love your opinion on my songs if you have time man.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cyberslunk/

Thanks. Cyberslunk.
just listened to 3 of your songs Im very impressed. Excellent quality recordings.

Really enjoyed Thinking of You, the intro is fantasic I love the spacey clean guitar tones and the chiming harmonics at the end. Adding vocals would make this fantastic. The dirty guitar seemed a little low in the mix but that could be because of my lame speakers.

Really loved the riffs through out the great pigeon crisis, the drums were also very good on this.

The clean intro to torn is just brilliant, loved it, a really good song.

Would love your opinion on my songs if you have time man.

http://profile.ultimate-guitar.com/cyberslunk/

Thanks. Cyberslunk.

Thanks alot! your right it was mixed kinda quiet i'm uploading a new version with it turned up a bit so you can check it out if you'd like, i'll definately check your songs out thanks for listening!

Solid! Great tones and energy. Was disappointed by no lyrics though. Get a vocalist!!

Thanks bro yeah these songs are our originals we wrote back in 03/04 we've been writing stuff with vocals lately so i'll update when we have some recorded!
thanks for your feed back and i'll check your stuff out!

i wish people would post the genre of there music sometimes...

uh.....ok....... we play multiple genres i don't really know what it matters but sure ok
Last edited by DanteJayG at Dec 4, 2009,
Thinking of You - The fuzzy rhythm guitar is really interesting in this kind of sonic space, but I think it would work better with less mids and a little less volume. Reminds me alot of Phish and lots of other Jam bands but with a heavier edge. Mixing is really nice; if you did this yourself you should be proud.

The Great Pigeon Crisis of 72' - Very Nu-Metal (Korn came to mind almost immediately). Little too much bass drum IMO. You guys really like your fuzz, no? Its cool, I like what youre doing with it. I would just EQ it with a bit more metal/heavier edge (less mids, more lows/highs)

Come In Now - Like this one best out of the ones I heard. Like the fuzz tone alot more on this one and the mixing is pro. Youve got a great drummer too, really shows on this track.

Time - You really might want to change the name on this, a "certain" other rock band with a taste for atmosphere already used it Sounds nice and heavy though, remind me a little of Nanda Devi but more pop-oriented

C4C? "For All Those Burning"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1240424
Last edited by Will Terhart at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by Will Terhart
Thinking of You - The fuzzy rhythm guitar is really interesting in this kind of sonic space, but I think it would work better with less mids and a little less volume. Reminds me alot of Phish and lots of other Jam bands but with a heavier edge. Mixing is really nice; if you did this yourself you should be proud.

The Great Pigeon Crisis of 72' - Very Nu-Metal (Korn came to mind almost immediately). Little too much bass drum IMO. You guys really like your fuzz, no? Its cool, I like what youre doing with it. I would just EQ it with a bit more metal/heavier edge (less mids, more lows/highs)

Come In Now - Like this one best out of the ones I heard. Like the fuzz tone alot more on this one and the mixing is pro. Youve got a great drummer too, really shows on this track.

Time - You really might want to change the name on this, a "certain" other rock band with a taste for atmosphere already used it Sounds nice and heavy though, remind me a little of Nanda Devi but more pop-oriented

C4C? "For All Those Burning"
https://www.ultimate-guitar.com/forum/showthread.php?t=1240424

Thanks alot for the crit ...yeah i guess you can tell i'm in love with fuzz at the moment haha yeah these songs were recorded/mixed partly in my friends basement and in mine (his drums at his house, the mixing software at mine) so i'm still trying to get the mixes just right, I appreciate hearing what other people have to say on this because it helps me keep at it til the mix sounds just right...i'll def be checking your song out!
thanks again for taking the time to listen/crit!
dante