Poll: Should i get "I Win" tattoo'd on my shoulder?
Poll Options
View poll results: Should i get "I Win" tattoo'd on my shoulder?
Yes
8 9%
No
67 74%
Get another tattoo instead, specify please =]
15 17%
Voters: 90.
Page 1 of 2
so pit, I am going to be getting a tattoo sometime in the next 12 months or so.
At the moment I want to get "I Win" written in fancy font on my shoulder or stomach.
Yes i know there was a thread on tattoo's earlier today but this thread is specifically about the tattoo i want to get.

So good or bad idea? or maybe you have a suggestion? what tattoos do the pit have?
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
[quote="'Sydal *[LFPE"]*']so pit, I am going to be getting a tattoo sometime in the next 12 months or so.
At the moment I want to get "I Win" written in fancy font on my shoulder or stomach.
Yes i know there was a thread on tattoo's earlier today but this thread is specifically about the tattoo i want to get.

So good or bad idea? or maybe you have a suggestion? what tattoos do the pit have?

If you have to ask about it, you're not ready for it.
Remember; It's there for ever.
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Where's my option: Ohhhhh my God!!! What are you thinking?? ... in the poll?

TS Please, do you have a significant reason to tattoo that on your shoulder... it's gonna be there for the rest of your life (remember? )
Quote by Johnny skins
banned cause im fine because of your avatar! it blasts happyness everytime i see it!!

definitly the best avatar ever I=Cookie

Proud owner of the: I'm wearing clothes in the Pit! Group! Click here to join
its actually on an episode of how i met your mother, ted was going to get it done and i thought hey, i should do that.
Quote by merfsullivan
Every time I come to the Pit it makes me wonder if the word retard is being thrown out nearly enough....

Sydal Of the Australia FTW! Club. PM Alter-Bridge or The_Random_Hero to join. Australians only.
Well, plain text on a shoulder might be a very bad idea, depending on if you're going to get more tattoos on the arm... It's hard to make it a part of a sleeve tattoo if it's just a plain text, so I'd advice you to maybe get a banner with the text on it and perhaps a picture that to you represents victory.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
to sglover, im not doing it because its an internet term. i just explained it was on tv, probly not much better but it still is.
Quote by merfsullivan

Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Tattoos are, in my humble opinion at least, retarded. The only people i know in real life that has anything tattooed on to their skin are douchebags, wifebeaters, Chavs and lowerclass people, that has psycic problems. Dont do it man.
Quote by CoreysMonster
Why, my pasty danish cracker, I believe you've got it!
Quote by Gakbez
Tattoos are, in my humble opinion at least, retarded. The only people i know in real life that has anything tattooed on to their skin are douchebags, wifebeaters, Chavs and lowerclass people, that has psycic problems. Dont do it man.

yet most of the bands you have displayed on your sig have more than one covering their arms, yet you have no trouble supporting them and if we called them the names you stated above you'd prolly be in a frantic, talk about double-sided stereo typing
this thread is now devoted to the pit trying to persuade me not to do it, because at this moment im still going to do it, its not going to be there as an internet thing, its going to be there because i thought it was a funny part of the show.
Quote by merfsullivan

I'm very pleased with the poll results so far.

[quote="'Sydal *[LFPE"]*']this thread is now devoted to the pit trying to persuade me not to do it, because at this moment im still going to do it, its not going to be there as an internet thing, its going to be there because i thought it was a funny part of the show.

You on the other hand should know that when 20 people vote against it and not a single person is in favour of the idea, it's the probably not a good idea.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
[quote="'Sydal *[LFPE"]*']this thread is now devoted to the pit trying to persuade me not to do it, because at this moment im still going to do it, its not going to be there as an internet thing, its going to be there because i thought it was a funny part of the show.

It'll be on there forever, and it will make you look like a massive douche internet term or not.

Enough reason? or are you going to continue to ignore the advice you have asked for?
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
Quote by ChemicalFire
It'll be on there forever, and it will make you look like a massive douche internet term or not.

Enough reason? or are you going to continue to ignore the advice you have asked for?

im taking all this into account, but not many people are giving me any other ideas.
Quote by merfsullivan

I cant believe you're actually going to do this.

I'm not even going to try and stop you.

Actually...can you come back with pics to show that you actually did do it!?!

Ok ok, think of every time you've ever seen someone with a tattoo of words or letters written in "fancy font." Can you recall any occurrence of this ever not being completely douchebaggy and stupid?

If the answer is no, and the answer is no, then you know why you shouldn't get that particular tattoo.
Quote by dullsilver_mike
Ok ok, think of every time you've ever seen someone with a tattoo of words or letters written in "fancy font." Can you recall any occurrence of this ever not being completely douchebaggy and stupid?

If the answer is no, and the answer is no, then you know why you shouldn't get that particular tattoo.

good point, but i still need more ideas to distract me from this one.
Quote by merfsullivan

my second choice was actually carpe diem, not sure where to put it tho.
Quote by merfsullivan

get one but not "I win". There has to be something of importance to you that you'd want to have on your skin for the rest of your life. I've been planning to get one for some time. I started out with no idea and no money. Now I have a couple of ideas but still no money
[quote="'Sydal *[LFPE"]*']its actually on an episode of how i met your mother, ted was going to get it done and i thought hey, i should do that.

If your going to get anything from How i Met Your Mother tattooed it should be "Nothing and Everything Is Possimpible"
<Enter Witty Signature Here>
[quote="'Sydal *[LFPE"]*']my second choice was actually carpe diem, not sure where to put it tho.

mmm Carpe Diem is definitely better then i win but it's becoming like the southern cross tattoos now... every ones getting it so it's not really original... IMO tattoos should be original and mean something to you, not just getting one for the sake of getting one... I think you should think about it for a bit longer and try and think of something meaningful and somewhat original coz remember it's there for life you don't want to look at it when you're 70 and be like 'man what the **** was i thinking?' But hey that's just my opinion

Quote by benji8
mmm Carpe Diem is definitely better then i win but it's becoming like the southern cross tattoos now... every ones getting it so it's not really original... IMO tattoos should be original and mean something to you, not just getting one for the sake of getting one... I think you should think about it for a bit longer and try and think of something meaningful and somewhat original coz remember it's there for life you don't want to look at it when you're 70 and be like 'man what the **** was i thinking?' But hey that's just my opinion

my older cousin has elmo on his ass, yes elmo.
Quote by merfsullivan

Quote by JohnnyV
So your older cousin is 8?
Get "This End Up ->" along the side of your wang

lol nice but no thats just as bad as my first idea. my cousin is about 35,
Quote by merfsullivan

If you're covered, go get it done. If not......

If you're not sure get somone to stencil it on your arm with a permie marker and see what you think after a few days living with it.

Its your body, your choice.
Gear: Fender Custom 3 Pickup Telecaster, Fender American Std Telecaster ('10 3burst), Fender Kurt Cobain Jag, Gibson Les Paul Std ('97 Honeyburst), Orange Tiny Terror HW + PPC112, Marshall JCM-1H, Vox Night Train NT15H, Fender Champ 600.
Get a chinese red army star.
They win.
"Black gives way to more black."

I have UG Black Style and I can barely read my signature.

Also, I like black.

~DawnwalkerALL HAIL COMRADE DAWNWALKER
Don't do it!!
Especially for a dumb reason like that. You'll look like a Loser with that tattooed on your shoulder or better yet anywhere.
2010's Sexiest Female Uger

Wait until you have children, then get their names in fancy letters. Loved ones name's are a sure bet but any "term or phrase" will lose it's charm or meaning after a while.
Quote by dustyboy316
Change that sig, **** thats annoying.

My Effector Mod
[quote="'Sydal *[LFPE"]*']im taking all this into account, but not many people are giving me any other ideas.

how about DONT GET A TATOO!
yeah get that tattoo and show the ladies who finished first booyah
I broke a G string when I fingered A minor
That episode of southpark where cartmen dressed up as hitler was funny, but I'm sure as hell not gonna get that tatoo'd on me. If you want Carpe Diam, get that, but as the other guy said its to ****ing common now. I prefer Carpe Noctum, way cooler. Also, since you are a member of ultimate guitar I assume you are related to music in some way, how about... oh I don't know... something ****ing musical?
Quote by Gakbez

Kirk Hammet.

Down to earth guy, happily married, in a heavy metal band, bunch of money, has a tattoo.

Did I disprove your theory?
I like tattoos, but as has been mentioned, don't get something 'from the internet' tattooed on yourself, unless you really, really want it. What I do is sketch out my idea, and then put it in a drawer and come back to it after 6 months - 1 year, if the idea still really appeals, then go for it. Consequently I only have one tattoo, but I have been tempted to get many. I'm glad I only have the one I do now though; one or two of the ideas that I had when I was younger I definitely would regret now.
...Bleep Bloop...
you say its because its a funny part of the show is it gonna be so ****ing funny when your old wrinkled i like the idea of a tattoo but get one that means something at least. you shouldnt pick up on a pop culture reference and think, yeah man thatl be totally funny "Doh" shit like that isnt funny and you shouldnt even be considering it
Check out my YouTube Videos
http:
//www.youtube.com/user/callamanster
Page 1 of 2