Hi all,

I am thinking of buying a new guitar: as SG or Strat I was thinking of the brand Jack and Danny brothers (it's the housebrand of Musicstore.de) I already got an Les paul copy and it plays awesome but my question is does anyone ever played the Sg or the Strat style?
I've got a guitar branded J&D Luthiers but I think it's a different brand to what you're talking about

EDIT: Just did a bit of research and it seems they may be made by the same company but branded slightly differently over there. I have a black J&D guitar (pics in profile) which was my first electric. Overall it's a solid guitar and with proper care they last a long time i've had mine for about 10 years now and apart from needing some tlc she works great good feel plays nicely and good frets
Last edited by AxSilentxLine at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by AxSilentxLine
I've got a guitar branded J&D Luthiers but I think it's a different brand to what you're talking about

http://www.jandd-guitars.com/ this is their site I don't know if yours is between those guitars....

Anyway I find the headstock of the strat quite ugly So I may just buy a squier then
Quote by AxSilentxLine
Ok I pretty much have this guitar but in black

looks good how does it play and sound? My les paul (ls5 if i am right) sounds and plays pretty good.
i have a tele built by them took the name off redid the headstock to pretty close to a fender and it has fooled alot!!!! this thing is awesome!!