Hello,

I have an older style ESP Eclipse. It was made over 10 years ago and it's a hollow-body electric. Here's the problem, I'm missing the saddle! I can't find it anywhere! So I don't have measurements or anything, etc.

I Google'd it and this is basically my guitar except mine is black:

http://austin.craigslist.org/msg/1489820014.html

Any ideas?
very nice but how did you lose the saddle on something like that? have you tried to contact esp to get a replacement saddle?
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Sometime over the years in the process of changing strings the saddle must have slipped out and it just disappeared. it's been a while really since I even broke it out and jammed on it. I will try to contact ESP but I don't know if they still support this guitar or not...

I have searched the net but with no luck. I could probably get one custom made but that might cost an arm and a leg...
Quote by ReMiNiSc3
Sometime over the years in the process of changing strings the saddle must have slipped out and it just disappeared. it's been a while really since I even broke it out and jammed on it. I will try to contact ESP but I don't know if they still support this guitar or not...

I have searched the net but with no luck. I could probably get one custom made but that might cost an arm and a leg...

Just the bone bit? I doubt it to be honest, it'll cost maybe £30 tops I think.
Cam Sampbell's my hero