Page 1 of 3
What all do you guys plan on getting for Christmas? What would you like? What do you know that you're getting? I hope you all have a wonderful Christmas, and I'm not just sayin that. Make that shit great; it might be the last one that's actually great and not filled with hardship. And if it is, look at the bright ****in side of things.
a million dollars. more realistically, a new guitar, even more realistically, a hundred bucks from my mom.
Quote by Lt. Shinysides
GRANTED! NOW YOU COMMIT SUICIDE!

i wish lexanirider didn't have to kill himself.

What's your fastest Super Metroid time?

PM me and let me know.
i want a delay kit from BYOC, to satisfy my tech and music side
My Gear:
Gibson Faded Flying V
"Dante's Inferno" Iceman
Fender Hot Rod Deluxe 112
etc.

Quote by freedoms_stain
I can't imagine anything worse than shagging to Mark Knopfler.

Maybe shagging Mark Knopfler, but that's about it.
Paid time off work. That'd be nice for Christmas.
Do you feel warm within your cage?

And have you figured out yet -

Life goes by?
Quote by Hydra150
There's a dick on Earth, too
It's you
I just want a friend
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Both seasons of Flight of the Conchords and an Electro-Harmonix Small Clone.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
Quote by strat0blaster
Paid time off work. That'd be nice for Christmas.

+1
My store is open 365. Christmas, Thanksgiving, New years eve, New Years Day (WHO WANTS TO GET UP AT 7 AM TO GO TO WORK ON NEW YEARS DAY! I'M NORMALLY NOT EVEN IN BED BY THEN). No joke, one time there was this bad ice storm, and we had to work an entire day with no ****ing electric... NO ELECTRIC... We gave customers flash lights, and lit candles and oil lanterns around the store. It was kinda fun actually due to the fact that we didn't have to do much work (cept cashiers had to use pen/paper calculators to keep track of shit), ignoring the freezing balls tempature. Some parts of my town didn't have electricity for 8 days, the stores was back on in 1 day.

On my list this year though is number one, a cheapo 6 string bass from ebay or something (got my eye on a rogue right now) for recording purposes, acoustic sim pedal, ezcap (a device/program that would allow me to play my PS3 on my laptop so I wouldn't have to lug my T.V. to cod parties.
RMC2 Wah, Tascam USL-122, and some sort of music program like Music Maker 15. Gonna be a musical Xmas.
Some money probably, and then just bits and bobs. Guitar strings and such. Don't know really there isn't anything I want really.
The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Maybe a footswitch for my amp, strings for my bass and [not sure] a game off the Steam website.
Last edited by ctb at Dec 3, 2009,
I'm Jeswish(kinda)
No Christmas for me.
Just dumb Hanukka.
Meaning 50 bucks overall, if i'm lucky.
I'm converting.
My two front teeth
If you try to correct me
I will become alot more wise and insightful than you can possibly imagine.
Penguin Classics box set of The Iliad, The Odyssey, and The Aeneid, and a Biff Muff, maybe some CD's.
I'd like a Christmas Dinner, and some quality time with the family.

Also, a nice 3 piece suit.
"If you don't show it, I cannot grope it."

"It is the mark of an educated mind to be able to entertain a thought without accepting it.."
A Road King II head & cab. Or someone to kill my roneriness.

(realizes he probably will get neither)

Kaguya: Ibanez GRX20 - Coil-split handwound Humbuckers
Isabelle: Fender 50's Road Worn Strat signed by AutoVaughn
Selene: Ibanez RG2EX1
Blackstar HT-5
Hah, well good luck to all of you.
Good story, Randal.
Hope you get your seasons, Karvid.
And Spoony, I'll be your friend; no doubt. Anytime you need someone to talk to, I'm here for you man. Just send me a message, it'll brighten my day just as much as I'll try to brighten yours man.
Good man, are we Kiffa. I'm diggin it.
Someone likes some books (neid) Good luck on your quest to enlightenment.
Siro, don't let that shit bring you down. Least you got your other teeth, right?! And if you don't, oh well, you don't need teeth. Just to eat, lmao.
I see someone's goin pro (ctb)
And yeah, I'd like some new strings too. Elixir. I like em. Hopefully we get our strings man!
I want a phone, kind of, not really. I got my iPod touch. Zune < iPod I'm afraid, but that shit'll still play some music, right?!? Gl.
I bet it would be, Strat. Maybe you'll get that time off, but if you don't, DO NOT, let that bring you down. You're the man, no one can stop you, figuratively or literal!
I bet you're gonna be jammin with those pedals, TK.
Lexa, I think we all want a new guitar, lmao. Secretly or subconciously. I know I do. But some are content as well, I'm sure.
Pyro, Seven string guitar?!? Pro. Get that other spectrum to be your bitch. New challenges await you, will you own up to that shit? Yes the **** you will.
PANDA! Have fun with that, music makes the world go round round round.

HAVE A GREAT DAY, I will...!
Brothers Karamazov and Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky, The Thick of It Series 1 (DVD), a backpack.
Looking to buy a Fender Jagstang, u sellin?
My wish is my kids and wife are happy with their stuff, and that Grandma Saxatilis can see it all unfold on the web cam.

Once that's outta the way-
SD Alinco 2 pickups
Some new medium picks
Digital recorded (yes, it's time to start recording myself...)
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
The Coat from the original Shaft
I shot JR

Oh Canada Our Home and Native Land
My girl is getting me some awesome logitech speakers for my laptop, an acoustic guitar (just a lil rogue 90$ one but it will get the job done), and season 1 box set of Sons Of Anarchy.

I'm pretty happy with that.

A nice flat screen from my folks would be pretty cool too but I'm not too sure it will happen.
I'm getting a hoodie, a long jacket, some fingerless gloves, some strings for my bass, and I got a Ashdown Little Giant 1000 as well. Christmas is gonna be small, but I have my amp.

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

i want.... new pickups for my jaguar, some cds, a fly fishing rod, and a dd-7. most of all though i just want to spend time with friends
Last edited by add_g at Dec 3, 2009,
Woops, was supposed to decide by today. I don't like deciding...

Woops, was supposed to order people's presents! hurgh I hate Christmas already

This whole 'I want' thing still sounds pretty sick to me though
Last edited by vitchb at Dec 3, 2009,
Digitech whammy pedal. My mum made me order it, so i'm pretty sure i'm getting it.
i'd rather a dunlop crybaby wah-wah.

also a 1/4 pound basslines p-bass pickup, a storage rack, and an Axl badwater bass.
Hohner PJ-Bass
Fender P-Bass
Boss Bass Limiter Enhancer
Boss DS1
Beringher BXL3000

With me and my friends, if you can't name the artist or song name in the first 10 seconds, you're a waste of a human being.

SAVE THE MUDKIPS
Marshall 2203.

As for things I actually could get...

iPod Touch

New bridge pickup for my Aria Pro II.
money for electric guitar plus amp and hopefully if got some money left get modern warfare 2 so i can get to owning some mates
No presentas for me this year. I dont care neither. I pretty much hate all holidays. They're so damn pointless.
Quote by thankyougermany
I'm not in there
Digitech rp90, some picks, and some strings, and the dethklok tab book. I'm not asking for much this year. Plus I think my girlfriend's getting me a ring. She asked me for my ring size....
Last edited by i_killed_bill at Dec 3, 2009,
i told my girlfriend that for christmas, i want her to buy me a 40oz of pabst and a pack of smokes and just sit there and listen to me talk while i drink and smoke.

otherwise i don't think theres anything i want at all, i pretty much have everything a 22 year old could ever want.
All I want is an Ipod, if not that then just a new phone.

If none of the above...MW2....LFD2....and some new clothes.
Pink Floyd is Teh Best

Xbox Gamertag = Nick Schro

Lets blaze, put this in your sig if you want to get high
Quote by iFire
I see someone's goin pro (ctb)
I'm not. It's just a hobby.
I know I'm getting the first thing on my GAS list...sort of. I'll be getting money from almost everyone, so all of that will go towards that amp. My aunt is either getting me a recording interface, a guitar rack, a bass big muff, or a cable. After Christmas, with the leftover money, I want to get an external hard drive, a USB soundcard, a tube mic-pre, and a mic, but I don't know what I'll be able to get with the leftover money.
Page 1 of 3