I think I saw that dude in the OP slashing prices down at Wal-Mart...
E-married to ilikepirates

Quote by bloodtrocuted93

How are you so fucking awesome at music?

>¦<
¦
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I preferred the depressing threads. It's fine to tell people to cheer up, but I can't even tell you all to be more miserable, so I don't really know what to do.
I like happy thread. I'm happy cause I finished tabbing a song in GP5
(is in spanish, so you guys might as well not care )
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Last edited by KrlzGmz at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by webbtje
I preferred the depressing threads. It's fine to tell people to cheer up, but I can't even tell you all to be more miserable, so I don't really know what to do.

Just be happy!

HAPPY!
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Just be happy!

HAPPY!

I don't care how many times you write 'happy' and the amount of times it's written around the dog, because the dog's probably dead.

And that's depressing.
Quote by webbtje
I don't care how many times you write 'happy' and the amount of times it's written around the dog, because the dog's probably dead.

And that's depressing.

Naw dude, look, here he is!

HAPPY!

ZEDIT: This picture was taken 6 months after the first one. It clearly proves that the dog wasn't dead in the first pic. It also shows that the dog hasn't shaved since the first pic was taken.
Last edited by ZeGuitarist at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by webbtje

And that's depressing.

I've seen dogs go into that position alot, he just wants a belly rub.

This thread is happy, and i am quite happy as i am finally making friends at uni.
WHOMP

Think of that next time you are not allowed to laugh.
I'm happy because I've been sick at home all week and I have a physics test tomorrow that I need to start studying for. Hurray
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I'm happy because my new glasses came in a week earlier than expected. Also, after today's class, I'm officially in the last week of the semester. And a shitload of people who I didn't think would give a **** are actually coming to the party I'm throwing next weekend, and then the next night after that is another party. It's a good time to be me at the moment.
Listen to mah discs.

And coming soon, THE CLEVER DEVILS VS. THE BLONDES.

Vote for me in the
Quote by ZeGuitarist
Naw dude, look, here he is!

HAPPY!

ZEDIT: This picture was taken 6 months after the first one. It clearly proves that the dog wasn't dead in the first pic. It also shows that the dog hasn't shaved since the first pic was taken.

That dog has clearly been used for some terrible genetic experiment.

That makes me sad.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

this is me atm
You who build these altars now

To sacrifice these children
You must not do it anymore
I'm quite sure depression only affects those who let it. Are you strong or are you weak? You're the hulk, I'm sure. Be a winner, in more ways the one! That's how you know you're pro...

Great Job, Zanas. Go far in life.

feels good man
~And the raindrops in the cars

Keep on falling from off the bars

Blocking out a good song

Playing on the radio~