Or:

Which would you guys recommend I get? I'm torn between the two, I like the idea of being able to set different EQ settings but the Boss EQ 20 is quite expensive. It would be great to add a bit of spice to songs & not have the same distortion all the way through a set & I could use it to have a different setting on cleans & so forth. But the only thing putting me off is the price. What do you guys think, is it worth shedding out nearly an extra £100 for the Boss EQ or shall I just go with the MXR?
Quote by nightraven

(click the pic)

+9348358435748957489578946489658475

best EQ evar
Quote by jxljxl
Fais wins at life

The obscenely young leader of the Laney Cult

Member of the EHX Guild
dude I'm thinking screw the MXR eq and a rack mounted eq, I'm getting that sweet looking pedal, and its parametric

TS, if you want to have different settings then the Boss is the only way to go
That boss is just way too overkill IMO. Pretty ridiculous.
MXR
100w Peavey Valveking Head
Mesa Rectifier 4x12 Standard Cab
Ibanez RG 321
Boss DD-7
iSP Decimator x2
BBE Boosta Grande
Modded Crybaby
MXR Blue Box
Numark Power Conditioner
Korg DTR-1000
i'd gladly take the fromel over the mxr or boss. what do you have against it?
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by Cannibal Corpse
That he's not funny at all.. I don't really find cancer funny, do you?

Thank you to the people who actually made the effort to produce a sensible post.

He was dead serious. It's a great pedal and I guarantee you he's got more experience with pedals than just about anyone here. The only one I can think of who's probably played more is TheRealMing and he posted here as well.
E-peen:
Rhodes Gemini
Fryette Ultra Lead
Peavey 6505
THD Flexi 50

Gibson R0 Prototype
EBMM JP13 Rosewood
Fender CS Mary Kaye

WTLT

(512) Audio Engineering - Custom Pedal Builds, Mods and Repairs
Quote by mmolteratx
He was dead serious. It's a great pedal and I guarantee you he's got more experience with pedals than just about anyone here. The only one I can think of who's probably played more is TheRealMing and he posted here as well.
My bad then. My apologies. I thought he was taking this piss..? But I don't really want something that scoops the midrange frequency tbh.