Page 1 of 2
The Pit is beginning to depress the fuck outta me. Just on the front page right now, we have threads about a teenage girl with a brain disorder who won't live to see Christmas, FML threads, 13 year old girls killing themselves, religious suppression in Switzerland, how being a large male will eventually lead you to an early demise and understanding suicide.

So, in this thread we shall have no depressing news stories, we will be happy and grateful for the small things. It's nearly Christmas, lads, things can't be that bad.

In short, discuss why you're happy. The Pit's had enough sadness for one day today.
I'm happy because... because...

Well, it's because...

I...

Ah, ****it. I'm not happy.
UG FORUM
Your 21st Century Ant Farm
Corroborating Sturgeon's Law Since 2003
I'm looking forward to another wonderful day of mindlessly browsing the internet, wishing that I could think of something more fun to do... just like yesterday, and the day before, and the day before that… and I'll probably do the same thing tomorrow
Last edited by The4thHorsemen at Dec 3, 2009,
because my gal loves me, i got a job and life is good outside the stressors of schooling.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
I'm not too happy, a girl sitting next to me in class told me she is on her period....
I'm always happy but you would too if you took a shot of herion

Nah I'm just usually cheery
#25 for top 100 UGer of 2009
UG's 2nd Funniest UGer and 3rd most likely to be a Serial Killer of 2009, 2nd of 2011
Quote by kaptink
This thread is now about third world poverty.

And specifically, how funny it is, and clean fun for all the family!

No?
im happy cuz my moms radiation treatments are over and my boss rc-50 loop station should be arriving any day now! oh and i look good.
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
Quote by Jman09
im happy cuz my moms radiation treatments are over

very nice. give her a hug for me! i wish my friends moms treatment had worked... she died 2 years ago today actually from breast cancer....
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Quote by footsteps7173
very nice. give her a hug for me! i wish my friends moms treatment had worked... she died 2 years ago today actually from breast cancer....

thanks man! im sorry to hear bout your friends mom that sucks dude, my ma has stomach cancer but the doctors are currently saying they can get rid of it for now, but there is like an 80% chance she will die from it someday but you just gotta be thankful for the time your given i suppose!
your a wreck, an accident, forget the freak your just nature, keep the gun oiled and the temple clean, shit snort and blaspheme, let the heads cool and the engine run, because in the end everything we do is just everything we've done.
-corey taylor
im happy because i don't have leukemia. unlike a guy a went to school with now does
I'm happy, because it's nearly Christmas, which means:

Gear:
Ibanez S470 (EMG 81/S/85)
Sigma DMC-15E
Laney VH100R
Laney 4x12 Cab
Ibanez Weeping Demon
M-Audio ProKeys 88
Mbox 3 Pro
KRK RP6 G2's
Plum Team FTW!

X
Quote by xGRIZZLYx
I'm not too happy, a girl sitting next to me in class told me she is on her period....

Yes but it won't last forever. So you can be happy again.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by footsteps7173
oh damn....

"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
http://images2.fanpo]

Did you google "depressing comics" too?

Quote by webbtje
Fuck's sake man.

Fine, I'll meet you halfway.

████████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
That Calvin one always makes me so sad when I read it...
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974

There I feel better now.
Epiphone SG
Crate V-18 212
Xaviere XV-500
Boss PS-5 SUPER Shifter
Digitech Bad Monkey

SWINE FLU FREE SINCE 1974
pit's makin me happy today by helpin me pass the time with interesting stories.
Quote by Kensai
Did you google "depressing comics" too?

, ya.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
We should do a welcome back present for him. I could do him a crappy MS Paint animation and put it on youtube. I could get him, the animator, to rate it for me

EDIT: ^ Why? I thought that comic was lovely.
I feel down because I'm single, and I've got 2500 words left of my term paper in Western Contemporary Religion, and I get the feeling I'll fail.

On the other hand, I'm going home for Christmas in five days and that cute kitty-video did pick me up a bit.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Page 1 of 2