Page 2 of 2
poop

edit: wait... necrobump.

why?
mugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmugmug
A plastic toy soldier wrapped in aluminum foil.
You are now using UG Black.
You are now using UG Classic.

Listening to: This jazz piano music playing over the PA like wow for once it's good stuff they're playing

What if blue cheese is just regular cheese but it's accelerating towards you really fast?
Parachute sized underpants.

Oh jesus god I didnt even realize this was 3 years old..
Quote by element4433
One time I watched a dog lick his own dick for twenty minutes.

Quote by Seref
My genitals dangle limply in disgust and annoyance.
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
dude, RA is the most badass god that was ever created. Him and Odin.

DO NOT DISS RA!!!

Yep, he was the Egyptian solar deity (sun god) and creator god. It was believed in ancient Egypt that man came from the tears that he wept. Which is sort of true in a way, we certainly came from a sun because as we all know, the sun is actualy a star and as Lawrence M. Krauss once said "You are all stardust. You couldn’t be here if stars hadn’t exploded, because the elements - the carbon, nitrogen, oxygen, iron, all the things that matter for evolution and for life - weren’t created at the beginning of time. They were created in the nuclear furnaces of stars.”

TS, place a series of tin cans and containers, each one inside another like a Russian doll, inside the tin can.
Page 2 of 2