██████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
Last edited by Kensai at Dec 3, 2009,
idk but when i hoverd over the thread and saw "lololololol" i lold

also lold at article
On the bright side, if they did send him people wouldn't have to worry about him squeezing through jail bars.
WARNING:This post contains explicit portrayals of violence; sex; violent sex; sexual violence; clowns and violent scenes of violent excess, which are definitely not suitable for all audiences.
Quote by Kensai
He's also too sexy for his shirt.

Wait, what will happen to him then?

Suspended sentence and a fat fine.

geddit
Quote by Kensai

They'll release him back into the wild where he can frolic and be free to molest children to his hearts content.
Quote by jrcsgtpeppers

If women can be annoyed there arent any women incongress I should be allowed to be pissed off there are no members of pink floyd or the beatles in congress.
Quote by TunerAddict
They'll release him back into the wild where he can frolic and be free to molest children to his hearts content.

I don't think "frolicking" is on this guy's agenda.
Quote by Zero-Hartman
Damn you, bodyheatseeker

Quote by Paramore.
bodyheatseeker, I will NEVER forgive you.

Quote by Kensai

He can look forward to a short future being a complete social pariah. He'll have lots of fun with doctors too "Whoops, missed the vein. Whoops, missed the vein. Whoops, missed it again. Oh well, I guess we'll just insert he catheter without anaesthetic".
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by TunerAddict

I'm sure most teenage girls run faster than he does.
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by Kensai

They're gonna put him in a zoo.
Quote by Ur all $h1t
He can look forward to a short future being a complete social pariah. He'll have lots of fun with doctors too "Whoops, missed the vein. Whoops, missed the vein. Whoops, missed it again. Oh well, I guess we'll just insert he catheter without anaesthetic".

Getting catheterised is barely even uncomfortable.

But OT, why not just get Princess Leia to strangle him with her chain?
Quote by MightyAl
Getting catheterised is barely even uncomfortable.

"For some patients the insertion and removal of a catheter causes excruciating pain, so a topical anesthetic is used"
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Urinary_catheterization#Sex_differences
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Send him to prison on the opposite coast from where he lives, catch: he has to swim it round the entire circumference of the Earth. If he makes it he should be skinny enough to go to jail, if not nothing of value was lost
John William McConaghy, from Urbal Road, Dervock, County Antrim, was found guilty of indecent assault.

Is there a decent way of doing it?
[quote="'[-=-[D-Roc"]-=-]']Is there a decent way of doing it?
Indeed their is. Wear a monocle and smoke a cheroot while you do it, and leave her with a golden sovreign afterwards.
Note to criminals: If you commit a crime and don't get caught within the first year, eat at McDonalds every day for the rest of your life. If you die without getting caught, you've had a great fat person life. If you get caught, you go free anyway.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
First of all, this dude is like Don Vito

Second, don't show this to America, like 75% of Americans are fat like that. They're going to commit crimes! Really slowly and with alot of weezing.
This is my sig, isn't it

AWESOME?

[quote="'[x"]Huffy[x]']I never understood Christianity.

A religion that is essentially based on stories about an invisible man that made the universe and a magic zombie that could walk on water and got nailed to a cross.
Cool, a loophole to commit crime and get away with it. Time to get my fat on.
People are bastards. Bastardcoated bastards with bastardfilling.
Quote by OlivierF
First of all, this dude is like Don Vito

Second, don't show this to America, like 75% of Americans are fat like that. They're going to commit crimes! Really slowly and with alot of weezing.

CSI's going to get really, really interesting.
wen i ask they say that they fall into the habit smhw ........but nyways i think there is a connection smwhere. Now i being a teetollar will not give into this habit nyhw

FOR JUST £2 A WEEK, YOU CAN PREVENT THIS.
I thought the title said "Too fat for hell" and I burst out laughing.
🙈 🙉 🙊
Is it just me, or does he look JUST like Don Vito from Viva la bam?
:
Quote by malachifivebass
you cant make a male musician choose music or sex, its like asking a fat man twinkie or brownie

Quote by iamnotrabid
Quote by metdethslaythrx
Naomi
it's "I moan" backwards
No, it's I maon.

Phail

I WILL one day rule the world, Pm me with the position you want and Ill see if it is open.
Quote by duggyrocks
Good to see northern ireland priests keeping up the good name of our country

Amen to this!
Quote by avenged_7_fold
Is it just me, or does he look JUST like Don Vito from Viva la bam?

no, it's not just you.
During a 10-day trial in October McConaghy's victim, who is now 44, said she was indecently assaulted from the age of around 10 until she was 18.

She waited 26 years to tell anyone about it?

AÆdit:
£10,000 fine was also imposed.

Unintended currency/weight jokes are awesome.
Last edited by archangels666 at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by archangels666

Why does that surprise you? Many never speak of it, it's barely uncommon. I still find it astonishing that people have told me of sexual assaults in their life time. It's not a thing that just comes and goes. It can change people completely and sometimes it takes ages for it to get over the surface.
This guy is a disgrace to all the Christians in the world.
I'm a pretty devout Catholic and I think this guy should be thrown in jail and left to rot for what he did.
Quote by Craigo
Why does that surprise you? Many never speak of it, it's barely uncommon. I still find it astonishing that people have told me of sexual assaults in their life time. It's not a thing that just comes and goes. It can change people completely and sometimes it takes ages for it to get over the surface.

Well yeah, that's true.

I guess 26 years just seemed like an odd interval to me.
Quote by archangels666

The fact that she talked at all is exceptional. Most cases go unreported, it takes great courage to report this kind of thing.
-Ronald Reagan

-George Washington
Quote by Finnepinne
Cool, a loophole to commit crime and get away with it. Time to get my fat on.

this
All Hail The Flying Spagetti Monster