You know what really grinds my gears? Gay guys who are always surrounded by hot chicks. They can get away with ANYTHING.

I saw some pictures online recently of a sleepover party some hot chicks I know had. Hot chicks and one gay guy, that is! In one pic, the gay guy is rubbing chests with the girls. In another, they are all pointing at his junk and smiling! It really makes me jealous. All inhibitions go out the window when gay guys are alone with hot chicks.

Well guess what, gay guys? It's not cool. It's not cute. And it's not fair. You're stealing our hot chicks and we are sick of it. Gay guys are supposed to give us an advantage because they raise the proportion of women to straight men. You gay guys are ruining it for everyone. Go hang out with some gay guys and give us our hot chicks back!

And that, UG, is what grinds my gears.

/rant

-Beastie
I'm a rockstar without the skills, fame, or income.

Washington Redskins
Who is this "we" you speak of? Don't include anyone else in your silly little rant.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
They're probably happy because he's a fun guy and doesn't rant about homos like a 21st century stalin.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Whats worse is the fat bitches that are surrounded by hot chicks. Cockblock central! At least the gay guys can be friendly.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Posts like TS's make me glad to be bi. I can fool about with girls jokingly, then actually screw them just so people like him are even more annoyed.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Quote by Venice King
Who is this "we" you speak of? Don't include anyone else in your silly little rant.

oh get off your fucking high horse you twat

who the hell are you to come in and think you can order people around?
fuck off

I, for one, agree with the TS's sentiment. Having experienced more or less this same situation in the past, it is indeed extremely frustrating, but nothing to get worked up over like that. Hell, the gay guy in my story was a hilarious joker who i was happy to have around.

so yeah, TS, stop whining, and Venice King, get your head out of your ass
Quote by -Collapse-
Oh, hello mister tracer! Lets dance!
Quote by CodySG
And we all poop in the sandwiches!

New Drug Chat, Eh? CLICK HERE

pass: misterhoffman
Quote by Ylasto
I seriously read that in Eric Cartmans voice.

I just did that and lol'd.

But give TS a break, he is kinda right...