So I want to learn slap, I know the technique and can do scales and stuff, but what are some good songs/riffs that utilise slap?

Ibanez SR506BM
Ashdown Little Giant 1000w
Peavey TVX 115+410
A big ass upright

Take the power back. RATM
Anitpop- Primus
Stayin alive_bee gees.

Are all fairly simple slap lines to get you started
Before you get the songs, they are all very rhythmic, focused around the drums and notes added later i always like to think. Feel the rhythm and then play it.
Yamaha TRB1006
Fender MIA jazz bass
Hora Hybrid double bass
Hartke lh 500
Ev 606L
Epiphone les paul
I thought exactly the same thing a few months ago. I only knew the song ''take the power back'' from rage against the machine. Pretty easy and sounds nice, but if someone knows more: tell us
Quote by sadistic_monkey

I suggest you construct a space station the size of a moon, and destroy their home planet.

Quote by Wratheh
Grab a lighter and light it by your ass while farting. That's how you flame someone.
fly away - Lenny Kravitz
My Gear:

Fretless Squier P Bass
Ibanez SR400QM
Gallien Krueger 1001RB
Traynor TC410
Digitech Whammy
Boss DD-7
too many puppies- primus easy and so fun to play
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
I learned slap by playing Tell Me Baby by The Red Hot Chili Peppers

Quote by dullsilver_mike
The resonant frequency of the clitoris is too low for the guitar players to take care of.

Quote by jackers1234
you sir, have just won for this statement. =D

Young Knees
learn how to play aeroplane by red hot chili peppers. the music is soooo good, but it sucks that the goofy singing and lyrics are terrible... the bass groove is awesome though, definitely look up the song on youtube. it's the first slap song I learned.
- 1997 PRS CE24 - Raspberry -
- Peavey 6505+ 1x12 Combo -
- Dunlop 535Q Wah Pedal -
- Digitech Digital Delay -
- Digitech Multi Chorus -
cant stop by chili peppers. and once you get a lil better try mr bungle. thats the shit
I believe there was a book that claimed the world was created in seven days. Best-seller too!

A minute is all i need...wait, that came out wrong.

Bass Gear :
Spector Legend 4 Classic
Hartke 2500 head
Hartke VX 410 cab
Quote by FatalGear41
Higher Ground by the RHCP.

x2, it's pretty easy to.
An argument is more than a series of contradictions.
After these songs get at some stuff like Forget Me Nots by Patrice Rushen and like fatal said Larry Graham