Page 1 of 3
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2747979/Meow-meow-drug-teen-ripped-his-scrotum-off.html

Sorry it's from The Sun, I just saw the link on Facebook, thought you lot might find it amusing. He tore off his scrotum, believing that insects were crawling over it.

This hit me pretty hard, I've done this drug - Mkat, or Mephedrone - once before, it was just really mellowing and happy.

Anyone here done, or know of something similar?
Quote by DrewsGotTheLife
yea man, who ever doesnt like pantera or think they suck doesnt like metal, end of discussion, they changed the freakin world n made history, so don't be sayin they suck, have respect, same goes for machine head n lamb of god cuz their good too
I think that's sad, and incredibly weird. I don't think many would have the balls to do that.
████████████████████████████
███████████████████████████
█████████████████████████
██████████████████████████
Oh my fucking god.

The mere POSSIBILITY of that had never even OCCURRED to me until now...
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
First off, this is the Sun. Second, mephedrone doesn't cause hallucinations and doesn't last anywhere near 18 hours.
Quote by Kensai
I think that's sad, and incredibly weird. I don't think many would have the balls to do that.
I'm sure halfway through the article it says 'tried to" and that it was based on a drug forum.
Maybe the guy did actually mutilate himself, or maybe the sun has made up an anti-drug story based on bullshit on a forum.
Quote by mh400nt
Theres rats running around outside my window, one of them has an apple, he looks very happy about this.

Quote by Oblivion_Rps
Oh ****

Aaaah well. It gives me an excuse to rape.

Quote by Jaymz_515
Bunnywunnywabbitywoos.
When I clicked the link and saw the top part of the image, I briefly thought it was his torn-off sack
Quote by NinjaSlayHuman
You might say he was... ahem... tripping balls.

And ripping balls as well...
Ouch!
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
Quote by KeepOnRotting
First off, this is the Sun. Second, mephedrone doesn't cause hallucinations and doesn't last anywhere near 18 hours.

Totally this.
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
Quote by freddaahh
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage/news/2747979/Meow-meow-drug-teen-ripped-his-scrotum-off.html

Sorry it's from The Sun, I just saw the link on Facebook, thought you lot might find it amusing. He tore off his scrotum, believing that insects were crawling over it.

This hit me pretty hard, I've done this drug - Mkat, or Mephedrone - once before, it was just really mellowing and happy.

Anyone here done, or know of something similar?

exactly, there is clearly more to the story than Murdoch's minions are letting on. Methadrone is not a hallucinogenic
Quote by KeepOnRotting

this.
You can tell it's a legitimate news source when the top of the page says "Got a story? Text: 63000"
Gear
Highway One Tele (w/Custom Shop 51 Nocaster pickups)
Standard Tele (modded to Nashville specs)
Reverend Roundhouse

Orange Rockerverb 50 MKI
Vox AC4c1
Jet City JCA20H

And pedals!

"Shiva opens her arms now..
...to make sure I don't get too far"
Quote by barden1069
You can tell it's a legitimate news source when the top of the page says "Got a story? Text: 63000"

So true.
Quote by barden1069

UG should submit some things to the Sun for the lulz.
Quote by barden1069
"BREAKING NEWS: HUMPTY DUMPTY SUES THE KING OF ENGLAND FOR £3M FOR NOT BEING PUT BACK TOGETHER AGAIN!"
Conversation run dry with the girlfriend? Take Mephedrone, it will certainly get the ball rolling.

Quote by dogismycopilot
Absent Mind, words cant express how much i love you. Id bone you, oh yea.

Quote by lumberjack
Absent Mind is, as usual, completely correct.

Quote by littlemurph7976
Id like to make my love for Neil public knowledge as he is a beautiful man
what a dumbass
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Used Mephedrone a few weeks ago, was a very positive and fun experience.

There are 3 problems here
1) The press, especially the sun, are unable to properly report on things like this.
2) People are not properly educated about drugs like these, and enough research is not done on them
3) People use these untested alternatives as they can't get proper MDMA or whatever they're using it as a substitute for. These are drugs that we know the effects of and we know are relatively safe.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t

1) The press, especially the sun, are unable to properly report on things like this.
2) People are not properly educated about drugs like these, and enough research is not done on them
3) People use these untested alternatives as they can't get proper MDMA or whatever they're using it as a substitute for. These are drugs that we know the effects of and we know are relatively safe.

Exactly, and stories like this are what will eventually get research chemicals like MCAT, 2C-*s, DiPTs, etc. banned everywhere, although I believe most of them are already illegal in the UK, anyway.
Quote by Ur all $h1t

i wouldn't really call MDMA safe, but yea i agree, don't do something unless you know how it'll effect you.

still though, the article is hilarious
Quote by Scutchington
I like this guy, he's UG's Greek, and he just told your ass in two paragraphs. And I once spent 5 minutes watching his avatar.

A Brain Malfunction

We'll Never Admit As Defeat
Quote by Waterboy799
i wouldn't really call MDMA safe, but yea i agree, don't do something unless you know how it'll effect you.

Pure MDMA is really safe, especially compared to what the media/Government make it out to be like.

and Rick 2c*s are all illegal here. Mcat is legal, cant remember whether DiPTs are or not. A lot of RCs are illegal because of stupid bad press like this.
Quote by Rabidguitarist
Because the government would look like dicks if they suddenly started legalising substances when they've spent millions of pounds on lying to us about them.

Little do they know, they already look like dicks.
Last edited by Rupert1616 at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by KeepOnRotting
Exactly, and stories like this are what will eventually get research chemicals like MCAT, 2C-*s, DiPTs, etc. banned everywhere, although I believe most of them are already illegal in the UK, anyway.

Well, MCAT and some of the 2C family are illegal in the US, anyway.

Apparently mephedrone isn't, though. I need to try this stuff.
Quote by Rupert1616
Pure MDMA is really safe, especially compared to what the media/Government make it out to be like.

and Rick 2c*s are all illegal here. Mcat is legal, cant remember whether DiPTs are or not. A lot of RCs are illegal because of stupid bad press like this.

Ah, ok.
Quote by Waterboy799

I wouldn't call ecstasy safe (at least not what passes for it now) because the standard of tablets has fallen.
However MDMA itself is pretty safe, when taken responsibly like all substances. It is certianly safer than alcohol.
"Why should we subsidise intellectual curiosity?"
-Ronald Reagan

"Knowledge is in every country the surest basis of public happiness."
-George Washington
Quote by Ur all $h1t
I wouldn't call ecstasy safe (at least not what passes for it now) because the standard of tablets has fallen.
However MDMA itself is pretty safe, when taken responsibly like all substances. It is certianly safer than alcohol.

Yeah, molly is a lot safer than it's made out to be for sure, a lot of people will take a huge amount of it without researching it once in their life and that's usually where the problems come in.
Page 1 of 3