I am moving to an amp which has no built in reverb. Whats the best reverb pedal I can get for under $150 used or new.
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE
Fender Am Tele, Am Strat, 70 RI Strat, Esquire Scorpion
LTD: SC-607B

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ze monsta
Malekko Spring Chicken if you can find one (but will probably be more)
Malekko Chicklet will be $120. Just wait for it to come out.

I assume you want spring reverbz yesh?

Found a Spring Chicken for 120 on CL. Is that the ticket?
- Anthony
PRS: PS P22, ME II 25th, SC HB I, Custom 22, McCarty 20th, SE Custom 24 7, Angulus SE

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ze monsta
Go go go.

Already emailing the guy!
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
The marshall reverb (reflector) is good but it gets a bit crazy at times.

VOX AC15VR
Vintage les paul

Gone digital! NI audio 8 into guitar rig and ableton live!

AWESOME!
I've heard good things about the T Rex reverb pedal that just came out. I don't know the price offhand, though. Someone on here got one the other day, the guy with the boutique stickers on his stool that he takes all the pictures on, he just got a Wiio. That's my best description haha try to find him and ask how it is!
Telecaster - SG - Jaguar
Princeton Reverb, Extra Reverb
P-Bass - Mustang Bass
Apogee Duet 2 - Ableton Suite
Quote by mmjohn
Verbzilla

I bet its good, but I am SO done with Line 6 gear. Had a Spider then Flextone then HD147... Its all analog all tube for me anymore.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Still waiting for an email back from the guy... DAMMIT
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by sg4ever
Go for the Spring Chicken!

I got ahold of him, I am picking up my amp tomorrow, so hopefully i can get the spring chicken once I know my amp sells tonight.

I hope the pedal holds its value. The demos I have seen sound good, and i like one knob simplicity.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
I bet its good, but I am SO done with Line 6 gear. Had a Spider then Flextone then HD147... Its all analog all tube for me anymore.

I felt the same way as you.........Then i bought a T-Rex Tonebug and the hiss from that pedal drove me nuts. The Verbzilla for Me was just a Lets see and it suprised the $hit outta me. It sound FanfunkingTastic With my Budda SD 18. The spring chicken is a nice 1 trick pony.
Quote by mmjohn
I felt the same way as you.........Then i bought a T-Rex Tonebug and the hiss from that pedal drove me nuts. The Verbzilla for Me was just a Lets see and it suprised the $hit outta me. It sound FanfunkingTastic With my Budda SD 18. The spring chicken is a nice 1 trick pony.

I like one trick ponies. Especially if I only need that one trick. IE Spring Reverb.
- Anthony

Amp
Avid 11R
Quote by ANTHONYLBEST
I like one trick ponies. Especially if I only need that one trick. IE Spring Reverb.

Sounds like your Set then.
i liked the clips ive head of the original spring chicken. after seeing this thread, just looked up the chicklet. think it possibly sounds better in the clips on malekko's site. not like its a lot different, but its got a little more something to it i guess.

i want one.
Quote by Sid McCall
I've heard good things about the T Rex reverb pedal that just came out. I don't know the price offhand, though. Someone on here got one the other day, the guy with the boutique stickers on his stool that he takes all the pictures on, he just got a Wiio. That's my best description haha try to find him and ask how it is!

That is me, but I didn't get a T Rex reverb pedal. I recently got a VanAmps Sole-Mate spring reverb. The Sole-Mate is amazing!!! That is all I can say.
Quote by jof1029
i liked the clips ive head of the original spring chicken. after seeing this thread, just looked up the chicklet. think it possibly sounds better in the clips on malekko's site. not like its a lot different, but its got a little more something to it i guess.

i want one.

Well they're on sale now, so go for it!
The Hardwire RV-7 gets my vote.
Quote by Marty Friedman
Because I bend in such an unorthodox fashion; the notes kinda slide up and slide down...
Quote by ze monsta
Well they're on sale now, so go for it!

you are so not helping...

it took a good bit of will power last night not to click the little "buy" button.

so basicly gimme a few beers and ill have one by next week
Quote by jof1029
you are so not helping...

it took a good bit of will power last night not to click the little "buy" button.

so basicly gimme a few beers and ill have one by next week

Man you gotta go for it! Knowing Malekko it'll be discontinued soon!

/stirring