Hi all! A couple of days a go i made a thread about wanting to buy a Orange Tiny Terror. But i went in to a lokal guitar shop and tried the Vox Night Train. It was like WOOOOOOW! It was so much better then the TT.

My main amp now is a marshall TSL 100w and its to loud so the NT is a perfect replasement for me. I could get the G-flex cap cheap with the NT. Is this cab any good? And what speakers does it have?
Im gonna try the NT hooked up to the G-flex tomorrow

If your wondering what guitars i have:

A modded strat with dimarzios.

A modded Les Paul Copy with SD's.

And a Fender Strat Custom Classic Custom Shop
Same thing happened to me...I wanted a TT so bad until I tried the Night Train. I've never really played an amp like the Night Train through a Genz Benz cabinet so I'm not much help in that department. I thought the cab sounded good from a metal perspective though...the low end was great.
as far as i'm aware, the g-flex has the reputation of being a very good cab (though I don't think I've tried it). However, it might be very modern-sounding, which might not be what you want. if you can get it for a good price, though...
I'm an idiot and I accidentally clicked the "Remove all subscriptions" button. If it seems like I'm ignoring you, I'm not, I'm just no longer subscribed to the thread. If you quote me or do the @user thing at me, hopefully it'll notify me through my notifications and I'll get back to you.
Quote by K33nbl4d3
I'll have to put the Classic T models on my to-try list. Shame the finish options there are Anachronism Gold, Nuclear Waste and Aged Clown, because in principle the plaintop is right up my alley.

Quote by K33nbl4d3
Presumably because the CCF (Combined Corksniffing Forces) of MLP and Gibson forums would rise up against them, plunging the land into war.

Quote by T00DEEPBLUE
Et tu, br00tz?
Quote by eyebanez333
Same thing happened to me...I wanted a TT so bad until I tried the Night Train. I've never really played an amp like the Night Train through a Genz Benz cabinet so I'm not much help in that department. I thought the cab sounded good from a metal perspective though...the low end was great.

I tried it through a marshall cab and i think the low end that Genz Benz give will just make the sound greater