Hello,

I`m going to form a rock/metal band soon. I have many songs and I`m prepared to go all the way - labels, tours etc. So if by any chance anyone interested reads, feel free to write back (I`m not interested in joining existing projects)

I`m looking for people who fit all of these categories:
- are 18-22 years old, play pretty well and have some gigging experience.
- like classic rock/rock/indie/some power and melodic metal
- don`t like punk music, hardcore, hip-hop, trance, black metal etc.
- play guitar or piano or drums or bass
- can play and enjoy playing either one of those styles that I`ve mentioned or all of them (classic rock/rock/indie/power/melodic).
- don`t do drugs

Write anyone who lives in UK.
Why can't they like certain music?
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Because if they like that kind of music there are plenty of bands with those influences to join.

sorry forgot to mention, I`m from London
Last edited by Gleo at Dec 3, 2009,
It's really quite ignorant to disclude people for liking particular styles of music. I've only ever been in hard rock bands, but I've always been a fan of electronic music and alt rock. Doesn't mean I'm going to force my hard rock band to sound like Radiohead, I joined it because I wanted to play hard rock.
Quote by Gleo
...- I don`t like to perform punk music, hardcore, hip-hop, trance, black metal etc.

I think this have been a better way to put this criteria.

But it's a shame that i live in norway, or else i'd joined
ERROR 0x45: Signature not found
Quote by Gleo
Because if they like that kind of music there are plenty of bands with those influences to join.

sorry forgot to mention, I`m from London

Wow, sounds like you're being pretty anal about it.

I doubt you'll get very far with demanding stuff like that, but good luck anyway. You'll probably need it.
Posted from Ubuntu.

Squier Precision Bass Special in Antique Burst (LH)
Rotosound Swing 66s, 45-105

On slapping on a bass:
Quote by supersac
pretend its a woman
i have no helpful advice

Hey, I posted this on ads for ad, not for discussion. Peace.
are u going to answer me? i have been playing guitar 5 years done a load of gigs and live near London
I would like to join but I have some criteria I need my band mates to meet.

- must only like rock music
- must only eat mash potatoe on thursdays
- cant like the colours blue, red and yellow
- must like watching sitcoms involving jokes about people falling off buildings and landing on a bike with no seat
- my band mates must also enjoy the sensation of holding a crisp £5 note between thumb and forefinger whilst singing any songs by the village people

If you meet this criteria you can join my band.
Raise your chalice my brother
Raise it high
To catch the fire that falls from the sky
Quote by Bal_Sagoth

- must like watching sitcoms involving jokes about people falling off buildings and landing on a bike with no seat
- my band mates must also enjoy the sensation of holding a crisp £5 note between thumb and forefinger whilst singing any songs by the village people

whens the first practice?
First practice will be next year, its going to be a very busy month for me delivering all these toys to spoilt kids.
Raise it high
Quote by Bal_Sagoth

Bal I wanna join though I must say I dont want to play with anyone that has any vowels in their name. Also I like the colour Teal is that allowed because technically its not blue
You can join the band and we shall be called... Teal! for that is a mighty viking colour. All the best.

Bl Sgth
Raise it high