Hey, its ash and i suck at guitar, when i play chords it sounds all wrong so im basically going . What forum shall i post in to get help xD Im a noob btw and getting an electric guitar for christmas.

Btw, i told a white lie when i registered, I'm 11 years old, not 13!
Quote by AshTheNoob
Hey, its ash and i suck at guitar, when i play chords it sounds all wrong so im basically going . What forum shall i post in to get help xD Im a noob btw and getting an electric guitar for christmas.

Btw, i told a white lie when i registered, I'm 11 years old, not 13!

Usually when you lie you try not to tell people that you lied. Anyways, get some instructional videos or lessons if you can afford it.
Well, i lied to the database then :P

Ive been using the site for the first result on "how to play guitar" on google, won't post the link cause i read the rules lol

and thanks!

EDIT: thanks jfreyvogel
underage B&

Anyway, look up some vids on youtube
Vintage V-100, EMG 81&60
Chapman ML-1

Jet City JCA20H
LETS ALL POINT AT THE LITTLE KID AND LAUGH AT HIM.. anyone?

Ahem.

I'd say, now that you're just starting out, i'd start with learning the basic spanish chords (What i call them anyway), and powerchords, and then play around with it yourself for a while, to get more comfortable with your instrument. Nothing has to be rush, if you're 11, you have loads of time, and you how fast and how much you progress largely depends on how comfortable you are on your instrument, at least in the earlier stages.

So in short. Get some very basic knowledge, and have fun, you will know yourself when you are ready to move on.

After all, the most discouraging thing in the world, is taking on too big a mouthful right from the beginning.
FUCK YOU ALL!

666 BLACK METAL HOLOCAUST!!!!!
Last edited by Northernmight at Dec 3, 2009,
This might suck, but alot of times when someone underage makes an account, their account is banned until they have reached the age limit (i.e. 2 years for you.) There is a reason that there is an age limit. Even though it's a family site, there is alot of stuff on here that eleven year olds shouldn't see. If it was a movie, I'd rate it PG-13. If UG didn't have an age limit, parents could get pissed at them for letting there kids join up and learn how to cuss or google things they shouldn't. Since UG says "No one under 13", it's now on the parents and UG isn't accountable.

I'm not gonna say anything, but don't expect to last long.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...