Page 1 of 3
Valderama
CxC
1,315 IQ
Everyone has a band that they haven't seen before but would jump at the chance to see for the first time, mine being BTBAM - they havent been to the UK for a while, but its only a matter of time.
Let it all out guys.
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Converge, Have Heart, Misery Signals, A Day To Remember, Alexisonfire, Dead Swans, Polar Bear Club, Set Your Goals, Comeback Kid, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Shai Hulud and Title Fight.

Those are the ones of the top of my mind, anyways.
waldorphPRS41
quixotic
1,984 IQ
BTBAM is so boring live. Don't get me wrong, they play everything perfectly but they don't really do anything else besides just stand there. Me and my friend left during them and we both loved BTBAM. My other friends who had seen them before said the same thing.

I want to see Bear Vs Shark but that's never gonna happen.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
Quote by waldorphPRS41
BTBAM is so boring live. Don't get me wrong, they play everything perfectly but they don't really do anything else besides just stand there. Me and my friend left during them and we both loved BTBAM. My other friends who had seen them before said the same thing.
I forgot what I was going to post because I'm now filled with rage.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
JxD
957 IQ
I think it would be cool if Cursed did a reunion at some point, although I don't exactly have high hopes of that happening. That said, Shook Ones or Integrity are at the top of my list right now. If I could go to that last Fall of Efrafa show in England, that would be awesome, especially since they're playing with Battle of Wolf 359 who rule.
thesceneislame
UG's man's man
1,255 IQ
this is hell and the blood brothers
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
MustangMan311
Cody
2,113 IQ
I'd like to see August Burns Red again, since I haven't seen them since 2006. I just wish ticket prices weren't out of this world.

The only bands I really want to see that I haven't would be The Faceless, Maylene, and Reign Supreme.
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Quote by MustangMan311
I'd like to see August Burns Red again, since I haven't seen them since 2006. I just wish ticket prices weren't out of this world.

How much do you have to pay for a ticket?
geoguitar
155 IQ
I'd like to see, BTBAM, PTH, TFOT, BTBAM, BTBAM, hmmm PTH and maybe BTBAM.
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Wow, and that's a lot? In Norway we gotta pay like 50-60 (rough estimate) for tickets. Tickets for the Taste of Chaos tour (ETID, In Flames, KsE, Maylene) were 90 bucks...
geoguitar
155 IQ
Quote by boffen
Wow, and that's a lot? In Norway we gotta pay like 50-60 (rough estimate) for tickets. Tickets for the Taste of Chaos tour (ETID, In Flames, KsE, Maylene) were 90 bucks...

Excactly!

I'm paying $60 to see BTBAM in March.
MustangMan311
Cody
2,113 IQ
Quote by boffen

What kind of currency do you guys use?
NY_FootBall49
UG's White Ordell Robbie
1,105 IQ
Quote by MustangMan311
They were here last Sunday with Underoath and Emery, and the tickets were $22, plus $2 for being underage.

Man $20 is not a lot how much would you expect to pay.
AK-47. The very best there is. When you absolutely, positively got to kill every motherfucker in the room, accept no substitutes.

Quote by RU Experienced?
It's comical because you are clearly an average to below-average bear.
GodofCheesecake
Master of the Machines
1,404 IQ
Quote by boffen

Taste of Chaos is a way bigger tour than Underoath and August Burns Red.
My band, Escher
My progressive rock project, Mosaic

Quote by Lappo
clearly, the goal is to convert every thread into a discussion about BTBAM

BTBAM IS ALWAYS RELEVANT
MustangMan311
Cody
2,113 IQ
Quote by boffen
NOK, Norwegian Krone.

So were you talking in Krones above, or US dollars? If you were talking in US dollars, then that really sucks. Of course, I'd gladly pay $60 to see BTBAM, but that's about it.

Quote by NY_FootBall49
Man $20 is not a lot how much would you expect to pay.

$20 is too much, especially when you only want to see one band. I'm used to $15, tops.
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Quote by GodofCheesecake
Taste of Chaos is a way bigger tour than Underoath and August Burns Red.

What about 45 bucks for TDWP and Your Demise then? Or 50 for BMTH and two random Swedish bands.

Keep in mind, 250 NOK (45 bucks) aren't considered much in Norway. This is more me saying "wow, that's cheap" than "**** me, my country is so expensive".

Edit: I was talking about US dollars.
zezimathehero
pretentious wankstick
168 IQ
Off the top of my head, I want to see Title Fight, Converge, and Damiera. Not on the same bill.
Quote by seeneyj
I thought the whole idea of post-hardcore was to mix techno and hardcore.....
MustangMan311
Cody
2,113 IQ
Quote by boffen
What about 45 bucks for TDWP and Your Demise then? Or 50 for BMTH and two random Swedish bands.

Keep in mind, 250 NOK (45 bucks) aren't considered much in Norway. This is more me saying "wow, that's cheap" than "**** me, my country is so expensive".

Edit: I was talking about US dollars.

Well, that's even more unjust, considering both of those bands suck.

But yeah, I would rather pay US prices than what you guys have to go through. That sucks. Move to the US!
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Quote by MustangMan311
Move to the US!

Never! The American governement couldn't be further from what I want as my government, but I really want to live in the US though, for like a year or something.
illuminatiano
CHAOS REIGNS
2,988 IQ
opeth, btbam, cynic, meshuggah, Edward Sharpe And The Magnetic Zeros, The Faceless, pth, Arsis, Nile, Gorod, Behemoth, Pink Floyd, Grateful Dead, Hacride, Grizzly Bear, Immortal Technique, ISIS, Howlin' Rain, The Mars Volta, MGMT, Necrophagist, Obscura, Umphrey's Mcgee, Phish, STS9, moe., Porcupine Tree, Sigur Ros, Rush, Tool, A tribe called quest, Yeasayer, Animal Collective. There are probably a lot more I can't think off the top of my head. I've seen a lot of bands live, but I've yet to see all of these and I want to really bad.
Cette nuit j'ai rêvé que je mâchais ses yeux
Après avoir crevé par accès de furie
Ta replète panse d'helminthes blancs nourrie,
Trop prompte à déféquer le fruit d'un vit sanieux.
thesceneislame
UG's man's man
1,255 IQ
here shows are 12, unless its big.
"If the good die young, we'll fucking live forever"

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital Warts > What Separates Me From You

Quote by zezimathehero
Genital warts, what separates me from you
Squifey
Your Signal Is Fading...
1,022 IQ
After The Burial
The Faceless
Winds of Plague(again, I couldn't get to their show tonight :[)
BTBAM
Belay My Last
Burning The Masses
Molotov Solution(again first time I didn't know them)
Thy Art is Murder
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Quote by JxD
Most of the shows I go to are between $5-$10. Sometimes a big tour will cost $20, but bad nu-metalcore bands usually have ridiculous prices well over $40.

The most I've ever paid to get into a "nu-metalcore" show was $30, and that was for Underoath and the ticket was bought fro a scalper. I usually pay 10-15 bucks for the shows I go to. I have no idea what bands you're noticing...

As for me:

As Blood Runs Black, August Burns Red, BTBAM, Born of Osiris, BMtH (CYB era), Four Year Strong, The Ghost Inside, Ice Nine Kills, Miss May I, Suicide Silence, and Winds of Plagues

Also, not -core but I'd kill to see TBS and Brand New back in the days of TAYF and YFW.

And let's not forget this glorious tour I stupidly didn't go to:

JxD
957 IQ
Quote by Okeefe Is Legit
The most I've ever paid to get into a "nu-metalcore" show was $30, and that was for Underoath and the ticket was bought fro a scalper. I usually pay 10-15 bucks for the shows I go to. I have no idea what bands you're noticing...

Sorry, I made a generalization, I should have stated that the bigger touring nu-metalcore bands usually charge pretty hefty rates for their tickets. Underoath was like $50 when I saw them like four or five years ago. Anyways, I should have mentioned that a lot of the local bands when playing halls have cheap shows, but they like to play bigger venues which fetch prices upwards of $25. I don't know how they turn a profit, only like 50 kids show up for those bands.
saxaxe
UG Resident
3,106 IQ
Quote by boffen
Converge, Have Heart, Misery Signals, A Day To Remember, Alexisonfire, Dead Swans, Polar Bear Club, Set Your Goals, Comeback Kid, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Shai Hulud and Title Fight.

Those are the ones of the top of my mind, anyways.

Just because I like being an asshole, I'll tell you that in the last 2 years, I've seen every band on this list.

I really want to see Verse again. As far as bands I haven't seen and have no plans to see:
Coalesce
American Nightmare
Animal Collective
At the Drive In
Black Sheep Wall
Botch
Braid
Capsule
Circle Takes the Square
CIV
Daitro
Descendents
Devendra Banhart
Graf Orlock
7a7p
Insect Warfare
Orchid
Screeching Weasel

yea.
boffen
UG Board King
335 IQ
Quote by saxaxe
Just because I like being an asshole, I'll tell you that in the last 2 years, I've seen every band on this list.

FFUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU!

I wish there were more cool bands touring europe and also hitting Norway. I feel lucky as **** if I get to see one band I like a month.
IcePh0enix
Banned
1,721 IQ
This only includes bands that still exist that I have yet to see:
Converge, New Found Glory (one of my favorite bands since I was 11), Ampere, Bane, Between the Buried and Me, Blacklisted, Bracewar, Burdens (come to DC!), The Carrier, Circa Survive, Circle Takes the Square, Coke Bust (january), Ceremony, Comeback Kid, Cruel Hand (january), Daitro, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Explosions In the Sky, Do Make Say Think, The Fall of Troy, Hostage Calm, Integrity, ISIS, Kidcrash, Lewd Acts, Loma Prieta, Magrudergrind (in a couple weeks), mewithoutYou, Mogwai, Owen, Pianos Become the Teeth (hopefully soon), Poison the Well, Raein, Shai Hulud, Sinaloa, Thrice, Thursday, Touche Amore, Trash Talk

yeah...lots of bands
Okeefe Is Legit
1,415 IQ
Quote by IcePh0enix
This only includes bands that still exist that I have yet to see:
Converge, New Found Glory (one of my favorite bands since I was 11), Ampere, Bane, Between the Buried and Me, Blacklisted, Bracewar, Burdens (come to DC!), The Carrier, Circa Survive, Circle Takes the Square, Coke Bust (january), Ceremony, Comeback Kid, Cruel Hand (january), Daitro, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Explosions In the Sky, Do Make Say Think, The Fall of Troy, Hostage Calm, Integrity, ISIS, Kidcrash, Lewd Acts, Loma Prieta, Magrudergrind (in a couple weeks), mewithoutYou, Mogwai, Owen, Pianos Become the Teeth (hopefully soon), Poison the Well, Raein, Shai Hulud, Sinaloa, Thrice, Thursday, Touche Amore, Trash Talk

yeah...lots of bands

I don't think I could handle EitS live. I'd be bawling from the sheer beauty the whole time
Magero
Nothing to say, Bats?
4,528 IQ
I wish I hadve seen Verse before they broke up, missed their tour.
Misery Signals need to tour again, because I missed them last time.
Would love to see The Carrier, Converge (seeing them) and Genghis Tron (seeing them), and wouldn't mind seeing August Burns Red again.
lordneezi
:D
126 IQ
Asking Alexandria, The Word Alive, Of Mice & Men, The Acacia Strain, As Blood Runs Black, Born Of Osiris, Comeback Kid, Deez Nuts, For Today
+}-136-{+
Registered Text Offender
211 IQ
Just off the top of my head I would like to see Converge, Between The Buried And Me, Cursed, The Dillinger Escape Plan, Architect (singular noun, not the plural one, that UK metalcore group), Gaza, Protest The Hero, Trapped Under Ice, and Modern Life Is War. TUI for the mosh, BTBAM for the sheer fucking epicness, Protest the Hero for Rody's onstage antics and the entertainment factor, Converge, Gaza, Cursed, and DEP to go insane to and get my faced kick in. And Modern Life Is War for their emotional intensity and shouting along.
geoguitar
155 IQ
I paid $210 to see Metallica once, but that was on the blackmarket. And I've paid $90 to see Green Day.

How much are festivals in the US. At Hovefestivalen, which is a four day festival, the tickets were around $350. I don't remember exactly.
lookpizza
Party Hard
1,566 IQ
Every band I really wanna see is broken up or I've already seen before.
I'm an asshole.