Hahaha, I just won four tickets to see The Trans Siberian Orchestra next Thursday in Baltimore! Im so excited, I almost never win these things!!! I hear its gonna be a great show.

Anyway so it doesnt seem like Im just bragging, have you ever won any tickets or anything cool through a radiostation, or a sweepstakes or something?
Wow you're lucky!
Send a couple over here? lol

I've always wanted to see them but can't afford it. They come to NC this month, but I can't see them.
And nope, never won any tickets.
I had a friend go toone of their concerts a week ago. He said it was amazing, and also the violin player is hot.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
Never won anything from a radio contest, but congrats dude! I'm jealous as hell. I want to see TSO so badly, but I really don't have the cash for tickets atm.
TSO's excellent. I'm seeing them later this month in Oklahoma City. You won't leave dissapoint

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

There's a thread, but congrats, man! I'm jealous.
Please excuse my godawful username. I was thirteen.
My friend actually won Pearl Jam tickets once. That was like 6 years ago though.

It was an awesome show.

TSO is amazing live. You should have a great time.
My brother won Weird Al tickets a few years ago. Great show too.
Quote by Kikuta
Sell your Valvestate to brainless 17 year old for mighty sums of dollars. Purchase a JMP for a pittance from a desperate seller. Masturbate to pictures of yourself and your new, real Marshall. Eternal glory awaits.

Won tickets and backstage passes off Twitter to go see any NIN / Jane's addiction show last Spring. Seats were awesome. Dead smack in the middle (of an amphitheater), front row, only one section back from the stage.
sweet. I wish I could see em
VERY METAL!
\m/
RIP Ronnie James Dio

Quote by metaldud536
RazorTheAwesome, if I was a Ditto, I'd transform into YOU

Quote by Kensai
Basically god wanted to punish people for getting educated/eating apples.

Quote by Jackal58
We all desire a little pussy.
Ive seen Alice in Chains twice, both in pretty intimate settings. I won tickets to see them w/ NIN in a stadium, but i had to be 18 to get them. I figured eh, i love Alice so much id rather see them in a concert hall of 1500 people than an outdoor stadium, so i didnt go.
No the only thing i've ever won is a fairy cake in a raffle and the star prize from the simpsons and futurama comics.
I saw TSO last christmas, it was pretty epic cept i had was in the nosebleeds...
This shit is Pie.
Black Metal Pie.
It talks about winter.
Join if you like, or kindly leave.
Or else you die.

i like shooping
shoop da wooping
and chargin mah lazorz
not necessarily in that order
I saw TSO from second row floor seats, it was AWESOME!!!!
Guitar:
Jackson DX10D Dinky
Ibanez Tone Blaster 150w head
Line Six 4x12 cab
Marshall MG10CD
Dunlop Crybaby from Hell

Bass:
Ibanez ATK
Random ass EQ thing that's not even a real bass amp
1x18 2x10 cab
I saw TSO last year in B-more, it was awesome, have a good time!
They think they know who I am....all they know is I love to kill.
trans-siberian orchestra is an amazing show! saw them the last 2 yrs, but sadly, not this year.
TOMAHAWK!

"Now I think I understand how this world can overcome a man..."

R.I.P.
James THE REV Sullivan
I saw them a few years back. The show was awesome!
Quote by Son.Of.TheViper
Hmm... seems the thread has been taken over by a swimming pool filled with sperm.

Quote by iantheman
Whenever I run out of tissues, I get worried that I'll be caught hopping through the hallway with my pants around my knees, a dying erection, and a fist full of semen.
Wow, TS, that will be awesome. Have fun!

I went to some random ballet the other day because my aunt won tickets on a radio show. I don't actually like ballet much. I just like sitting in the dark theater and watching everyone around me without them knowing.
XIAOXI