I'm sure this has been posted before, but I couldn't find it. I also know that it sounds like an easy question to answer, but the truth is that the answer is different for everyone. So I ask you, what does music really mean to you?

For me, it's basically my lifeline. Music is the one constant in my life that has never changed or let me down. It's the one thing that's always been there to help me deal with problems and has given me that outlet of pent up feelings.
Some people just wanna watch the world burn. Wanna join me when I take my turn to pour the gas, light the match, see your world flip upside down and drop until it's inside out?
Everything.

Music = Life.

Not necessarily playing music, but music as a whole.
Voted 3rd Friendliest User of UG 2010

BUILD A TIME MACHINE, AND JERK OFF IN IT, AND SEND IT TO HITLER!

Saxo-Walrus

Steam & PSN ID: Panopticon20
It's more of a hobby for me. Playing guitar isn't something I do 100% seriously (bedroom playing only, don't play live or anything), but it's nice to be able to play the music I like as well as listen to it.

To be honest, my lifeline is games. You see music as your life's constant to be relied upon and used as an outlet, TS. I use video games instead. Music's just something nice to help pass long walks, or to add background noise to room silence.

You are standing in an open field west of a white house, with a boarded front door.
There is a small mailbox here.

Steam: | PSN: Zeroxxed | Twitter:
Without music, our lives would be so different. Half of history would never of happened.........(imo)

Music to me means alot, I basically speak through music
They made me do push ups in drag

I'm gonna have a really hard time if we're both cannibals and racists.

Don't dress as a whore, he'll thump you.

I'm a firework, primed to go off
The art of arranging sounds in time so as to produce a continuous, unified, and evocative composition, as through melody, harmony, rhythm, and timbre.
Music is my all. It's the one thing I can dedicate several hours a day to without getting bored. It's what helps me express myself where no-one else could understand me. It's helped me find some of my greatest friends. My life without music would be bleak and mundane.
🙈 🙉 🙊
music is everything.
if i didnt have music i would go insane because it helps me through everything...
like my moms cancer
little cousins death
stuff at school
and my grandpa dying
and its fun to make music
(Music is my life post number 4,687)

But seriously, it's more than just something I listen to to be entertained, music for me is an experience, it's my drug. I remember major events in my life from the music that I was listening to at that time. Every I am constantly doing something involved with music. It's one of purest forms of enjoyment there is.
We spent a lifetime on the
Beaches of Normandy in vain

Quote by poopsmith666
oooh look at me, i'm clincher, internet tough guy

Quote by theBaartMan
When Nostradamus predicted badassery, he spoke of clincher09.

<//////> ~

UG's NIN fan club
It's everything, it's the only thing that's constantly and perpetually good in my life.
You're using UG classic, congratulations.
You should be using UG classic.

E-Married to Guitar0Player

http://the llama forum because its gone forever which sucks and I hate it.
Quote by j_link13
music=life

+1

Everything about me is music related. The way I dress, and the way I look. The way I act, things I do. The only thing I'm getting for Christmas is a new guitar, and thats really the only thing I want. In my dresser there is nothing but band t-shirts. There isn't a single thing that isn't music related. Even now, I have my guitar sitting on my lap.
Quote by U-neek
Now that is an epic win right there!!!!

I made an epic win
Jackson RR24M
PSN: Livewire410