Only and the only thing i have learned is Guns n Roses/Slash's Godfather theme, I don't know nothing about chords havn't even master the Guitar itself, but I feel quite proud I can play that in 3 days. What you all think?
Quote by aerosmithfan95
I think I smell a troll.

This.

You shouldn't even have calluses yet.
Quote by Tyler Durden
It's only after we've lost everything that we're free to do anything.

Erowid
If you are not a troll, then learn some chords from lessons on this website, try to combine some excersises into your practice, and just enjoy what you are playing. It will be quite a while until you can play a full song (properly...) so keep at it, it will be worth it.

If however, you are a troll; get yourself a life.
i will get a video up as soon as i can folks, but that might be hard, its only the single strings i have mastered though. My friend that has played for two years said its good of me, its just you guys have known music and been playing longer than him just wanted to know what you guess think apart from pepsi cheers (Y)
Quote by ChrisDowns22
i will get a video up as soon as i can folks, but that might be hard, its only the single strings i have mastered though. My friend that has played for two years said its good of me, its just you guys have known music and been playing longer than him just wanted to know what you guess think apart from pepsi cheers (Y)

Don't worry about what we think. That's not the point of taking up guitar. Just keep practicing, then, in maybe 3 MONTHS if you want to see how you're doing, we'll (hopefully) offer a constructive opinion.

Seriously though, for now, i don't care.
Yeah, uh-huh...that's what they all say.
*Searches for "Godfather" on UG.com*
*Click Ver 1 and stares at the tab*

Quote by stephen_rettie
holy shit you must be a prodigy.

Seconded.
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Last edited by KrlzGmz at Dec 3, 2009,