On the 75 watt version I see the USB thing to connect to the computer, but can the 15 watt version do that? I have a 15 watt and I REEALLY wanna record some stuff to my computer, is there any way to do it?
Hey, no the 15w doesn't have a usb port.
I have the 75w and you can do it with that (check profile for a few recordings)

If the 15w has a headphones out then you can use a cable to connect that to the microphone port to the computer. But i recommend you buy an audio interface first as you will get much better quality.
Quote by Metallica1554
Hey, no the 15w doesn't have a usb port.
I have the 75w and you can do it with that (check profile for a few recordings)

If the 15w has a headphones out then you can use a cable to connect that to the microphone port to the computer. But i recommend you buy an audio interface first as you will get much better quality.

I know it doesn't have a port, I was saying the 75w has but not the 15 watt. 15 watt does have a headphone out and auxiliary out, so what you're saying is that if I connect my 1/8 to 1/8 cable from headphone out on amp to headphone jack on computer I can record on programs like garageband?
I'm not sure if above would work but what he is saying is from the headphone jack to the microphone jack.
Quote by dsan224
I know it doesn't have a port, I was saying the 75w has but not the 15 watt. 15 watt does have a headphone out and auxiliary out, so what you're saying is that if I connect my 1/8 to 1/8 cable from headphone out on amp to headphone jack on computer I can record on programs like garageband?

Theoretically, yes.
MIDI never carries the actual audio. It only carries control codes and codes to instruct synthesizers as to what note to play.
Use the headphone/line out jack to your computer line in or whatever audio interface you have for your computer.