I'm currently negotiating the price i should pay for this guitar second-hand, but i don't have clue what to say. I thought £200 would be an ok estimate, but what say you?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Well they're about £310 new. So £200 sounds good. Anything under £250 is a bargain, really.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.
Quote by richard_edwards
Well they're about £310 new. So £200 sounds good. Anything under £250 is a bargain, really.

How low do you reckon i could go?
There's a special sex move I do called the Charizard.
It's where you light the girls pubes, then put it out with your cum and run around the room flapping your arms screaming, "You don't have enough badges to train me!"
Hard to tell, really. Depends how much he spent on it in the first place.

Let's say he spent £300 on it. If it's in good condition, any human being will be wanting as close to, if not more than the £300 they initially spent.

Start at £200, gauge his response and reaction and see what he says. Mention that there's a black on on eBay for £220 (because there is, I've checked) and say that that is your guide price. As I said, anywhere around £250 and you've got a good deal.
Time is a great teacher. Unfortunatly, it kills all of its pupils.