WTF is up with this ad on UG? Ne1 else seeing that? Just think of the asshole who is getting rich off this shit. If I would have believed something like that would actually sell I could be rich!!!
You didn't think that a vibrator would sell?

What are you, 8 years old?
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
ads don't pop up for me
Quote by iantheman
I laughed at someone for breaking his g-string, and got sigged

Quote by Veil Of Osiris

You just made me spit out my Kool-Aid all over my keyboard.

sorry
3> Vibrator.....................not really
Quote by angusfan16
I got my sister pregnant once. Yeah, that was awkward, but mostly because she's 6 years younger than me.
The tagline: rollover for a holiday buzz.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
I know a fuckton of girls who use vibrators. There is nothing dirty or wrong about it, they just like to have a good time with something that can do far more things than a bloke... I mean when was the last time you vibrated down there?
<--- This is Wally. Not Waldo.

Gear List:
Ibanez RG570
Fender MIA Strat (in black, HSS)
Godawful Marshall MG practice amp

My Youtube
My godawful blog
Quote by WesM.Vaughan
not a mini...

And why not, might I ask? Concealable, conveniently small, and vibrates all the same. lern2femalesexdrive
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by vulgarmachine
I know a fuckton of girls who use vibrators. There is nothing dirty or wrong about it, they just like to have a good time with something that can do far more things than a bloke... I mean when was the last time you vibrated down there?

I call mine Optimus Prime because it runs on Diesel.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
Quote by DaddyTwoFoot
You didn't think that a vibrator would sell?

What are you, 8 years old?

Yeah but think about it, theres not many girls on UG
Quote by vulgarmachine

I've always wondered why no guys have Fleshlights, though.
Quote by Holy Katana

I always figured my hand was good enough, plus imagine having to clean those things out every month or so.
Quote by Holy Katana

It's a hell of a lot more embarrassing to buy one, social double standard or not. I mean, seriously, a girl with a vibrator is "what's the big deal?" while a guy with a Fleshlight is "ololololol" to a lot of people.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by vulgarmachine

Wait, that's not normal?
Quote by MedicreDemon
my friend has a fleshlight, it's ****ing disgusting

I can only imagine. Ugh...
I can honestly say I have really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like.

I don't always post on UG, but when I do, I post in the Pit. Stay thirsty my friends.
Quote by SteveHouse
It's a hell of a lot more embarrassing to buy one, social double standard or not. I mean, seriously, a girl with a vibrator is "what's the big deal?" while a guy with a Fleshlight is "ololololol" to a lot of people.

Oh, I know. I'm just pondering the double standard.
Quote by Everyone Dies
I always figured my hand was good enough, plus imagine having to clean those things out every month or so.

Every month?

Quote by Zombee
I call mine Optimus Prime because it runs on Diesel.

?
Quote by Wikipedia
The Fleshlight was designed by former police officer (and SWAT team member) Steve Shubin who was going through forced abstinence while his wife was in a high-risk pregnancy. He was granted a patent in 1998 for his invention, as a "device for discreet sperm collection".

Quote by genghisgandhi

That's such a... clinical description.

Has anyone heard of Tenga? They're like these disposable Fleshlights from Japan. Only better, since that's sort of what Japan likes doing to our inventions.
there was a thread on the "masturbation eggs" awhile ago, those look much cleaner and smaller than a fleshlight (if youve ever seen a fleshlight, they are pretty big)
A dude got a patent on that shit? Now wtf can i think of that will sell? Maybe I will take some weights and attach it to a chain that u attach to ur penis and call it a penis enlarger.
Quote by wesleyisgay
ads don't pop up for me

ooh. tell me more.
Traynor YCV50 Blue
epi les paul w/ SD Alnico II pros
Dunlop Slash Wah
EH Deluxe Memory Boy
Moen Jimi Vibe
Danelectro Cool Cat Fuzz
Zvex Vexter Fuzz Factory
VHT 2x12 w/ V30's
Quote by MedicreDemon
there was a thread on the "masturbation eggs" awhile ago, those look much cleaner and smaller than a fleshlight (if youve ever seen a fleshlight, they are pretty big)

They're made by Tenga, I think. Those crazy Japanese and their crazy improving Western inventions powers!
Quote by psychokiller99
ooh. tell me more.

Firefox + AdBlock+ == ad-free UG for me.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Damn...sum1 come up with something to sell...and we can split the profits down the middle. I get 80% u get whats left.
Quote by WesM.Vaughan
Damn...sum1 come up with something to sell...and we can split the profits down the middle. I get 80% u get whats left.

How about a combination dildo/pocket pussy? We could call it the "Lucky Pierre."

EDIT: You'll never guess what ad I saw when I went on TS's profile.
Last edited by Holy Katana at Dec 3, 2009,
How about a combination dildo/pocket pussy? We could call it the "Lucky Pierre."

Genius!!!!!! For couples to share or something? searching patent now!
I wonder if anyone's gotten the thing stuck.

... Come to think of it, you could turn it on, leave it in, and just go to work, no one'd hear it through your belly.

... I wonder how many people I walked by today who were doing just that.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by Pretty. Odd.

... Come to think of it, you could turn it on, leave it in, and just go to work, no one'd hear it through your belly.

nobody because they be squirming all over
Quote by Pretty. Odd.

Some girls at my high school did that occasionally, so I hear... But after a while you forget about it

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa

Quote by MedicreDemon
my friend has a fleshlight, it's ****ing disgusting

my friend is a fleshlight