So, pit i just had my ipod stolen out of my locked locker while at basketball practice. they pried to door open and rumished through my stuff. They didnt take my phone or my wallet, just the ipod touch. I could understand if i left my locker wide open..but to rip open my locker and invade my privacy, i feel so violated. Is there anything i can do as far as apple goes? i already reported it to the dean of students but its not like there ever going to do anything. what should i do? thanks pit.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
What would they do? Give you another one? I doubt that they can track individual iPods via the wifi connection.
UG POKER!
Quote by WyvernOmega

TL;DR: Saw a girl at Wal-Mart, she started feeling me up, I jizzed in my pants.

Shit, I'm so pathetic.

[quote="'[BurnTheDusk"]']I agree, tone does sound better the closer your genitals are to the ground.

Crabcore?

UNACCEPTABLE
I'm surprised they didn't take your wallet. Did you check to see if your money is still in it?
Angus = god
Quote by freedoms_stain
There's probably an app for that...

Listen to my covers here.

"Some even claim that I'm a terror, a dictator and they're right." - Lou Reed

AK-ROWDY
Shoulda gotten that bitch insured.
This is why I don't like arguing on the internet.
Quote by damian_91
If only you could back that statement up.
Quote by Zombee
Wolfgang's Philadelphia Study. Look it up yourself.
Quote by damian_91
No need to, absurd generalizations aren't my thing.
I think reporting it to the school is at far as it goes. Start saving for a new one
One thing: Why would Apple be concerned if your locker got raped?
Quote by deucedeucemr2
My knight in shining armor.

Quote by kstar22bassist
I like you sir. I would like to congratulate you on how awesome you are. You make me think that there is hope for humanity yet.

Quote by Venice King
Nah, I lost mine awhile ago and looked for a similar idea, sorry to be the bearer of bad news but they can't help.
Blog Of Awesome UGers.
Quote by OddOneOut
I seem to attract girls.
Which is annoying, cos I'm a girl and I like cock.

Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
Being an idiot should be illegal too.
Quote by El3ment380
I'm surprised they didn't take your wallet. Did you check to see if your money is still in it?

I got my gym locker raided two months or so ago (it was locked- they smashed in the top of the locker) and I thought it was just my phone that got taken, but sure enough after school I checked the wallet and it was empty.
Suck it up. Your not getting it back. Ever.

I got mine taken away by a teacher, and then some jackass stole it out of the teachers desk. I had my 'rents call the school, they didnt do SHIT.
sue the locker manufacture for not building a locker that keep your stuff safe

next time get some security dye or micorchip solution, then you have a better chance of finding it
Last edited by britishsligean at Dec 3, 2009,
Just happens i know Steve Jobs, he will send one out to you right away.
Oh wait, sorry, I got a little mixed up.
My friend Steve said you got Jobbed.
yea like last week my ipod got stolen its not mine but i was borrowing it,it was my sisters it happened in my art class i left my bag pack on the table because i had to go get my sketch book from my teacher and when i got back to the table my bag was on my chair but i know those kids so i thought they wouldn't steal. but when i got back home it was gone keep it in a case but the case was there and the head phones too. i had a suspicion it was a kid that i know so went back to school i told a girl at our table to back me up and lie that you saw him take it. so i confronted him he didn't want to admit he took then he finally gave in because the girl said she saw him he did take it tho. he said he was fooling around then he put it back the last 2 minutes of class i started cussing him out getting loud cuz i knew he was lying. i made him look like a stupid ass now no hes embarrassed to even look at me. and moved tables i new-stew talk to him to i don't trust anyone now . im seeking revenge tho, oh yea about your ipod theirs really nothing you could do just try asking people if they saw who it was.
╔══╗╔══╦╗╔══╦╗═╬╔╦═╦══╗
║═╬╠╩╗╔╬╣║╔═╣╚╦═╬╣╚╬╗╔╝
║╔╗║║║║║║║╚═╣║║╔╣╠╗║║║║
╚╝╚╩╩╩╝╚╝╚══╩╩╩╝╚╩═╝╚╝╬
Quote by sXe170
Suck it up. Your not getting it back. Ever.

I got mine taken away by a teacher, and then some jackass stole it out of the teachers desk. I had my 'rents call the school, they didnt do SHIT.

Thats gay! the teacher should pay for it!

Yano in some cases I think sudents murdering teachers is ok! this beez one of them!
Quote by shav0r
Well basically sperm is alive right, so how come you don't see it move around on its own in a condom or whatever?

BLAME FACEBOOK FOR MURDERS... NOT THE MUSIC!
Quote by siksofus
Just happens i know Steve Jobs, he will send one out to you right away.
Oh wait, sorry, I got a little mixed up.
My friend Steve said you got Jobbed.

It's true. You got jobbed.

SHEdit
Quote by janneli561

Fix'd

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Last edited by SteveHouse at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by archangels666
That sucks, man.

At least it was only an iPod. A friend of mine in high school had his locker ripped open with his 360 inside. His 360 also had a game in it that belonged to someone else.

it was stupid to bring an xbox and not keep it on you at all times. Schools do tell you dont bring things that you dont want stolen,
My money didnt get stolen, and my ipod headphones were left in there too. but anyways ill just start saving up i gues.. but if i find out who did this, i will probably be in the news for murdering someone.
Quote by texasthrasher
Cover your ears(or they WILL be raped) that is ****ing great

I survived weeding out 09'
Lol you would murder someone over an ipod?
Thats sad...
My gear so far:

-Cort KX5 (pearl white)
-Crybaby Wah
-Danelectro Cool Cat
-Fender Twin Reverb 65' Reissue
-Hardwire TL2
Quote by Darkflame
don't they have video cameras in your school ?

Locker room + video camera == jail.

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

dude that ****ing sucks..

a similar thing happened to me, actually

in 7th grade (two years ago) i had an ipod stolen out of my locked locker. i was pissed as hell. i talked to the principal and she didn't do anything about it, because i had no idea who did it. so i saved up another $300 or so and bought another ipod. i also got a new lock on my locker. the next day i brought it to school and it got stolen AGAIN! the school finally did something about it; they installed cameras all over the school, which is kinda annoying but good for things like this i guess

what sucked the most is i knew which group of kids did it, just not exactly who so i couldnt report anyone (that's what the principal told me) and i knew they stole it to sell it and buy drugs, and because these kids bullied me every ****ing day

middle school sucked