I waltzed on over to the local music store today and paid this amazing piece of instrument engineering off.

"Used" (I can't find a mark on it. ) for $449. Absolutely the best guitar I've ever played. Smooth, fast neck that fits perfectly in my hand, and a fat, warm tone that is to DIE for. I will never get rid of this guitar.
Rosewood fretboards on Fender guitars are complete nonsense. Other than that, it's fantastic, I'd totally hit that. Enjoy it, you.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
When I read "Large jungle cat inside" my mind instantly thought "Lion".......

Years of excessive drinking are catching up to me it seems.

Anyway,happy NGD! My friend has the same model and it plays and sounds great.

WARNING!: THIS USER HAS BEEN KNOWN TO BE AN OPINIONATED ASS. ALWAYS USE CAUTION WHEN READING POSTS AND NEVER USE NEAR AN OPEN FLAME.USE ONLY AS DIRECTED.KEEP OUT OF REACH OF CHILDREN.

Was never a fan of the Jaguar shape, but that is stunningly beautiful

HNGD
Guitars
Ibanez RG350MYE
Yamaha Pacifica 012
Tanglewood Evo Exotic TSF CE XFM

Amps
Vox Night Train w/ V112NT
Vox Valvetronix VT30

GAS List
MIA Strat
Schecter Blackjack ATX C-7
Diezel VH4

"Negative, I am a meat popsicle"
2nd picture looks like there is a dark spot below the bridge to the right of the strap button. Nothing Major though.
Tonight won't be your last

Gear:
Fender Hot Rod Deville 212
Schecter C-1+
Ampeg B25B & SVT 15
Quote by Hippypunk
2nd picture looks like there is a dark spot below the bridge to the right of the strap button. Nothing Major though.
That's his light fixture.
Squier Strat (Jazz/JB) - Dunlop Zakk Wylde Crybaby - Boss MIJ HM-2 Distortion - Peavey Valveking 212 - Fender CD60
Quote by Hippypunk

That looks like a reflection of the light above maybe. I don't think it's a dent or anything.

But that's a nice guitar. I'm not a huge Jaguar fan, but Fender did a pretty good job with that one. Enjoy!
Warmoth Strat w/ Lace Holy Grails
'07 Roadhouse Strat
Washburn WD-21 all Koa Acoustic
Marshall JCM-2000 TSL-122
Bugera V-5
Lovely looking guitar, I've been looking at one of these for a while.
How would you expect it to handle chunky rock and some metal?

anyway nice find
Quote by UraniYum
Fuck you I'm trying to be caring and shit

Quote by Cb4rabid
Okay guys, I have a confession to make. Not really a confession since it's something that's been bugging me for awhile but I've always been in denial about it.

**** you gilly, it's not what you think
Quote by Pr0gNut
When I read "Large jungle cat inside" my mind instantly thought "Lion".......

Years of excessive drinking are catching up to me it seems.

Don't worry, my mind first went to that ESP with tiger stripes...

HNGD
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
I've always been curious, what're all those switches and knobs for?
Breaking stereotypes by playing indie on a metal guitar.

Current Gear
- Epiphone Les Paul Standard (Plus Top)
- Crappy Strat Copy (Redecorated, looks snazzy)
- Ibanez Acoustic/Electric Guitar
- Ibanez RG1570 Mirage Blue
- Peavey Vypyr 30 Watt
My train of thought...

Large Jungle Cat --> Panther --> Carolina Panthers --> Carolina Pussies --> Pussy

Quote by Guitar2theface
I've always been curious, what're all those switches and knobs for?

Controls. The chrome knobs only control the bridge pickup. the top controls work the neck pickup, and the three switches at the bottom control treble, mid, and bass boost/cut frequencies.
Last edited by [VictorinoX] at Dec 3, 2009,
Excellent guitar. I almost bought one of these a couple of years ago but decided against it. Kind of wish I had in retrospect, as I ended up with a PGM which isn't my style at all.

They are a surprisingly full sounding instrument, so I think you've chose a winner there.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo

http://www.myspace.com/paythelay
Nice buy man! I've always wanted a Jag, it would be cool if I could find one that cheap.
Quote by Fat Lard
Why would you spend tens of thousands of dollars to learn about a language you already speak? It was over before it even started dude

Quote by captainsnazz
brot pls
absolutely amazing! it's definitely on a GAS list now! i remember seeing a friend of mine playing a show with this bass, and it was awesome. the guitar is twice as cool! not a fan of shorter scales, but other than that this thing is insane
Warmoth Telecaster Deluxe. Warmoth Strat. Seagull Artist Portrait Acoustic.

"Well good God damn and other such phrases, I haven't heard a beat like this in ages!"
-Dan Le Sac Vs The Scroobius Pip
awesome man, i've got a mental list of guitars i want to own at some point and this is one of them (with a pickup and hardware change).

enjoy your new axe! 8)
I though he got a dusk tiger for a second hahaha

HNGD i love jaguars
GEAR

1966 MUSTANG

valveking 112

markley tuner
Ernie Ball Wah
digitech whammy
fulltone ocd
usa big muff
boss dd7
boss rc-2

Quote by simpleben09
You sir have a mean ass rig. Have a great day.
HNGD! My friend from mah old school had one of these, and played it through a roland micro cube in the schools guitar club.. it sounded amazing, it's on my list of guitars to get one day.
nice man. they have this exact same one at my local store but certainly not for as cheap as $449!! nice grab!

7 String+ ERG Legion!!

LTD Snakebyte
Agile AL-727
ESP Horizon
Warmoth Swirled 7
Schecter C-1 Classic
Frankentele
Laney Ironheart 60w + Avatar Cab

Lol this was actually the guitar i thought it was going to be.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.
Great find! I'm a die-hard Schecter fan (minus the omen, damien, and 00 series) but I have wanted this guitar for a while. HNGD.
Quote by dr_shred
FrustratedRocka you are a legend

Quote by littlephil

The man clearly knows his shit.

Quote by Banjocal

one of the best, educated and logical posts I've ever seen on UG in the Pit. Well done good sir.
I thought there would be a pet cat
-Instruments-
Squier frankenbass
LTD Deluxe EC-1000 in Vintage Black
1960's Banjuke