Guys, I've been playing guitar for three years now, and for the past 6 months I havent been able to use my right hand to write. Every time I pick up a pen to write my hand cramps up and locks on itself and doesnt move. However when I pick up a "pick" then my hand works just fine.

I don't feel any symptoms of carpel tunnel, meaning no tingly sensations. I am going to see a doctor to see what can be done about it.

What worries me is that I have to stop playing now and it makes me very sad to have to put my guitar down.

I dont know if I will ever be able to play again. I use my right hand to pick.

Im not sure whats wrong with my technique that is causing me these injuries.

Normally this is what I do.

I DONT stretch at all any muscle and I pickup the guitar and play it for two hours straight and then I dont stretch afterwards.

Does stretching help prevent injury to the point where I am at or was this gonna happen anyway because I have weak nerves?
Stretching is a good idea, especially when you play for 2 hours.
stretch before and stretch afterwards i mean think of it this way, would you go lift weights rigorously without warming up?
Definitely see a doctor that could be serious. But don't learn to play lefty, learn to write lefty.
i've been playing about the same amount of time you have, but i haven't really experienced anything like that, if anything, my right hand has gotten stronger and more dexterous from playing, if i did i probably would stop writing instead of putting my guitar down lol. you should probably see a physician though
Peavey Raptor Plus <---- No Hope
B.C. Rich Warlock <---- Still Working on It
Sierra Ventura Acoustic\Electric <---- Very Nice
Ibanez RG7321 <---- Awesome
Jackson RR3 <---- YES