Hey
i have a Dual rec and am looking at the nova (i cant afford the G system) and i dont enjoy tap dancing all night over stomp boxes and dont want to have to carry around a rack unit (used too do it and i got so sick of it)

basically my question is can it be Midi programmed to switch my Mesas Dual rec channels??
soo like the Boost switch on the nova could be programmed to engage the Solo boost from the mesa
and the drive switch on t e nova to switch my Mesa between say channel 1 and 3??

or am i just asking for too much?!
if anyone has any ideas please tell me and link me to any products etc
Cheers guys!!!
facebook.com/crazymentalchris
youtube.com/chrisprsguitars

come say Hi!
come on u guitar geeks must have some idea surely!

come say Hi!
Quote by ze monsta
Can you not just use a footswitch for switching channels > . <

i could... but i was just wondering if it was possible to do it with the nova...to see if it would make life any simpler

come say Hi!
Quote by Muramasa
Here you go

http://forum.tcelectronic.com/viewtopic.php?id=3848

this is from the TC electronics fourm. Looks like you can't switch channels with it. If you could I'd be all over it. If you really want the switch channels while using TC's effects then its time you look into a G-system or G-major.

yeah g system and g major would probably be the best plan but like i said
i dont fancy spending that much on 1 effects unit for the g system
and rack stuff pissed me off wheni used to have it

thanks for the link though..didnt realise tc had a forum

come say Hi!
^ no problem. I think the G-major is about the same price as the Nova system. I love that T.C. site the guys over there know this stuff pretty well but you might have to wait a few days for a reply because the fourm is not really active like this one.

It seems that the G-major2 is $499 but you'd also have to pickup a midi pedalboard, berighner make a good one for cheap. It also has relays for channel switching but I don't know how you'd set it up for a 3 channel amp.