Page 1 of 3
Alright so I have this jackass friend who's always doing stupid shit to me. What he does is when I'd be walking next to a girl he'd tell them "hey rate him on a scale of 1 to 10" and I'd be standing right there. He's been doing this to basically every girl in the school. I made a deal with him that if he did that again, I get to punch him in his huevos three times and do something bad to him. Today after school he did it again. So I'm going to punch three times but I want to get him back with something good. So far I was thinking I should get these two girls he dated before and do what he does to me. How do you guys think I should get him back?
Cut the man deep.

Ask those chicks how well endowed he was, and laugh at his tiny pen0r
Quote by JacobTheMe
JacobTheEdit: Hell yeah Ruben.

Quote by Jackal58
I met Jesus once. Cocksucker still owes me 20 bucks.
well, you've got whomping covered, the only thing left to do is to pull of a hilarious prank in front of the whole school leaving him with his pants down and a face full of lemon meringue. oh how the lulz will ensue.
Last edited by Lt. Shinysides at Dec 3, 2009,
Get some oreos, remove the filling and replace it with Preparation H and serve =)

Or laxative brownies =)

Or when he's in a portaloo, drop a rock into the ventilation so all the crap splashes up on him. =)
release take 3 of his favourite things and right 1, 2 and 4 on them and hide them around the school. He will spend ages looking for 3rd thing olololol
Yours Sincerely,

Dr. Speakers
Shove an explosive dildo up his butt.
Quote by IRISH_PUNK13
The grandmother is having a baby with her grandson, so the grandson will be his own fathers father, the baby will be his own grandfather, and grandson, and the grandmother will be the mother, and great grandmother?

Quote by TheBurningFish
ಠ_ಠ
do his mom.... then eat her

████████████████████

███████████████████████
███████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████████

█████████████████████

█████████████████████

███████████████████

█████████████████████

████████████████████
Huevos?

What the hell is that?
Did you know the odds of a Vault-Tec shelter failing are 1,763,497 to 1?

So imagine life in a Vault-Tec Vault. Not just a future.
A brighter future... underground.

Patrolling the Mojave almost makes you wish for a nuclear winter.
Quote by tonedeafidiot
Go to a school with lockers? (Sticky) Tape some horribly disgusting images on it.

yeah I can put pictures of bluewaffle or goatse in his locker but if I do that he'll freak out then everyone would know and I'd get in trouble. Give me some more ideas guys.
Quote by catalan123
put YOUR penis on his back!

fixed
this signature has my gear in it. nothing more, nothing less

Gear
Ibanez S770PB
Jackson Rhoads
Custom Strat
Agile Al 3100
Rainbow Music Shop Custom Les Paul
Dunlop Crybaby Wah
Bugera 6260 212
Line 6 Spider III
pull hims pants down when hes with some girls, then yell about how small he is
or
**** his mum/sister/dog and take photos and place them everywhere
or
stab him in the throat
Quote by speakers
release take 3 of his favourite things and right 1, 2 and 4 on them and hide them around the school. He will spend ages looking for 3rd thing olololol

This is ****ing genius.
Tell him, "IT STOPS COCKBLOCKING ITS SUPERIOR OR IT GETS THE HOSE!"
LOVE ANTHONY GREEN?
Quote by sneyob
I am slightly disappointed =w=eeze took me out of his sig.

But that's okay.

^Consolation Sig
you could get him back by posting a thread on getting him back

EDIt: or see sig down below
™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™™
Quote by Pud
Slap him as flamboyantly as possible, preferably in front of a large crowd. That'll show him who's in charge.

Quote by whispertherock
huevos means eggs in spanish

..............So you punched his eggs, you took the mans protein he's going to die now, when you're friend dies will you be happy knowing you're the one who punched his eggs. People like you going around punching people's eggs make me sick, Scrambled is how I roll
Quote by Wrst_Plyr_Evr
I beat my wife

Beating yea bi
Quote by smartalec007
Shove an explosive dildo up his butt.

Quote by Meths
I respect and value your opinion.

Just kidding. You're a fucking retard.

Quote by Pr0gNut
You want to strap a bunch of used mattresses to the walls?

Why not just roll around naked in medical waste while you're at it?

Quote by the_perdestrian
medical waste isn't free on craigslist
Nutpunching isn't good enough. You have to bring the all-out whomp!

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Quote by whispertherock
I made a deal with him that if he did that again, I get to punch him in his huevos three times and do something bad to him. Today after school he did it again.
Middle-school still?
TO ALL MY KILLERS AND MY HUNDRED DOLLAR BILLERS...
...TO EMO KIDS THAT GOT TOO MANY FEELINGS
Make sure to take your three ball punches at different intervals. The first hit is always the most painful. So if you just do a quick 1, 2, 3, it won't hurt as much as if you did three completely random ones. May I also suggest do 2 during a month, then leave the third hanging over his head for as long as possible. Fake like you'll do it everytime he's carrying anything with both hands, just to freak him out.

As for your other possible act of vengeance, it depends on the type of person you're dealing with. You obviously know him best, so I will simply provide vague archetypes, and you fill in the rest.

Is he stupid, dense, oblivious? A guy like this wouldn't really be brought down by any kind of deprecating act that would make him look stupid or foolish. If you're dealing with someone who is known to be a little dense, you'd be better to stick to some kind of physical damage (the ball punching would actually be a good idea for this type of person) or destruction of property. (I don't think I need to say that you're walking a fine line when you take this route. Don't do anything illegal.)

Is your friend perhaps a little more intelligent? Uppity? Snobbish or condescending? This is the type of target you' d want to bring down with a plan to make him look like a fool. Anything to make him look like he was outwitted or outsmarted by you. You'd stay away from physical harm, or any kind of gross food spiking with this guy, it would just kind of bounce off.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
The title reminds me of a poorly phrased CoreysMonster thread entitled

"Help me punish my asshole boss"

Ah, the memories.
Chelsea FC

Quote by Blues Hippie
As for the swim team member that drowned, it just means the swim team just got a lot better. Same with him too, it's time to move on, the weakest link is gone...
i'm not that good with spanish... but isn't it juevos?? with an accent over the o too? and yeah, i'd say doing his mom is pretty good payback. Why didn't you just punch him when he did it again?
Quote by Ignite

Once I got out of a pool and it was like 1cm.

Quote by Meths
I think there are few people with a less important opinion on women than you.
Quote by meta1militia
i'm not that good with spanish... but isn't it juevos?? with an accent over the o too? and yeah, i'd say doing his mom is pretty good payback. Why didn't you just punch him when he did it again?

No it's huevos you can look it up and I'm spanish
I say SONIC FVCKING BOOM on him
Quote by RazorTheAwesome
* at TunaFish

OH DAMN YOU!!!

Quote by SteveHouse
TunaFish ==

This made me lol:
Quote by cakeandpiemofo
It's morphing time bitches.
smear shit on his wall
Quote by Kyose
You sir are my God.

That game had the best synthesis system ever.

Quote by firebird103
I'm pretty sure you just won the thread. I can confirm everything you just said as well being a heavily qualified geek myself....

Congrats sir
whomp
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
kill his mother, and rape his dog....

NOT while listening to Dying Fetus

>_>

<_<
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Page 1 of 3