I need an equalizer for my mandolin, and I have about no money so I want to try to convert one of my stereo equalizers to work.
I done it before using stereo cables with RCA plugs and it really improved the sound of my mandolin.
So my plan was to put a regular input and output on it so i could plug guitar cords into it. Since I know next to nothing about this, could anyone tell me how I could do it?
Quote by ToffeeandApples
You my friend, put the pwn in pwnt.

Hell Yeah
Quote by ibanezrg350ex
I need an equalizer for my mandolin, and I have about no money so I want to try to convert one of my stereo equalizers to work.
I done it before using stereo cables with RCA plugs and it really improved the sound of my mandolin.
So my plan was to put a regular input and output on it so i could plug guitar cords into it. Since I know next to nothing about this, could anyone tell me how I could do it?

you could just buy an adapter to stick on the guitar cord without having to mess with anything (if I'm understanding the question correctly)
Quote by The4thHorsemen
you could just buy an adapter to stick on the guitar cord without having to mess with anything (if I'm understanding the question correctly)

do this, but open the box up and stick the hole mess of wire inside. then have the new jack hanging out/mounted in the hole where the old jack was.

or, well let me preface this by asking is the EQ a stereo EQ with separate bands for left and right? so is it a stereo stereo EQ? or an EQ for stereos? or an EQ for stuff that runs in stereo?