So pit monkeys are their certain things you do or dont do for political and moral reasons,

For example: I only vote for the Labour party in Australian federal elections.
I don't drink Rockstar because of its connections with crazy right-wing pundit Michael Savage. He formulated the drink, his son is the owner, and his wife does the finances.
Quote by Holy Katana
I don't drink Rockstar because of its connections with crazy right-wing pundit Michael Savage. He formulated the drink, his son is the owner, and his wife does the finances.

Really ? I did not know that.
Quote by Holy Katana

... I have had hundreds of those... WHAT HAVE I DONE?!?!
Is his son by any chance Fred Savage?

And I don't eat babies for political and moral reasons.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

No, he's not. Savage's real last name is Weiner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_(drink)

I can pull up some more resources about the connection for you if you'd like. I think it's important for UG to know.
Quote by Holy Katana
No, he's not. Savage's real last name is Weiner.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rockstar_(drink)

I can pull up some more resources about the connection for you if you'd like. I think it's important for UG to know.

I know, I was being a douche.
But that sucks. =/
Interesting about Michael Savage. Did not know that.

I buy a pack of cigarettes everytime I have a customer at my job (gas station clerk) make a snide comment about smokers. Just to support big tobacco. Whenever someone talks about the new smoking laws in a positive light, I buy a pack of Camels. I sometimes smoke one or two, but usually I give them away.

Other than that, I have plenty of moral/political issues I'm very passionate about, but I'm not usually put in positions that force me to act one way or the other.
When crying don't help
You can't compose yourself
It's best to compose a poem
An honest verse of longing
Or a simple song of hope...
Quote by Pagan_Poetry

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

i usually refrain from posting in garbage threads like this one
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
I have no morals. I don't buy stuff from China.
Quote by SomeoneYouKnew
You should be careful what you say. Some asshole will probably sig it.

Quote by Axelfox
Yup, a girl went up to me in my fursuit one time.

Quote by Xiaoxi
I can fap to this. Keep going.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
I know, I was being a douche.
But that sucks. =/

Personally, I think it tastes terrible, so it's no loss to me.
facebook/myspace (even though UG is almost as bad)

cut my hair

pay attention to others opinions
Bands I must see in concert
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
The Darkness and/or the sideprojects of the band members
Buckcherry
The Answer

Theres more. But those are the main ones
Quote by Holy Katana
Personally, I think it tastes terrible, so it's no loss to me.

When I went to Mayhem last year, I had five in an hour and a half at their free rockstar stand.
I love energy drinks and Rockstar is one of my favorite.

I'm cutting back now because heart conditions run in the family. I didn't pay any mind to it but becoming 20 years old made me realize I am getting older and I should reconsider.
I don't break the law for Political and Moral reasons.

I feel that this is the best thread idea in a long time. Not trollin, just a bit of much needed fun.
RIP Tom Searle.
Quote by Pagan_Poetry
My, I bet their family tree is in a Savage Garden.

DON'T HIT ME I'M RUNNING ON THREE HOURS SLEEP

Quote by guitarxo
I had a dream about your avatar once, so yes of course.

Quote by Bladez22

every time i see that twirling electrode avatar of yours I know that the post is worth reading or the link is worth clicking

Quote by Pagan_Poetry
When I went to Mayhem last year, I had five in an hour and a half at their free rockstar stand.
I love energy drinks and Rockstar is one of my favorite.

I'm cutting back now because heart conditions run in the family. I didn't pay any mind to it but becoming 20 years old made me realize I am getting older and I should reconsider.

eh, gonna die anyway. Might as well drink something you like along the way
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

I don't say the pledge during school. I get a massive amount of hatred for it, but I don't for multiple reasons:

-the lack of equality in America (particularly for homosexuals), yet the pledge talks about equality.
-I don't support a supposedly official pledge alluding to any god, which it does.
-I think it is moronic to pledge allegiance "to the flag" rather than to the country
-I feel like by having everyone stand and say it that the administration is trying to instill some conformity in us that I very much disapprove of. In short, everyone who says it is a sheep.

EDIT: I don't put my hand over my heart or anything either.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
My favorite is orange-flavored Nos, with Monster M-80 as a close second. I've been mostly drinking Monster Lo-Carb mostly, though, since I've been trying to diet. I've lost about 15 pounds, though, so I guess it's working.

You know what tasted amazing, but I can't find it anymore? Boo Koo. I don't think they make it anymore. It used to be my favorite.
^ Monster is great. What is this Boo Koo you speak of?

Quote by fearofthemark

Ow. My eye's bleeding now.

Quote by Aerokizzombie
eh, gonna die anyway. Might as well drink something you like along the way

Yeah I have that mentality with most things. I still have energy drinks here and there. I used to smoke pot and have an energy drink but that's pushing it.
It was the best-tasting energy drink ever.

Quote by Spartan070sarge
I don't say the pledge during school. I get a massive amount of hatred for it, but I don't for multiple reasons:

-the lack of equality in America (particularly for homosexuals), yet the pledge talks about equality.
-I don't support a supposedly official pledge alluding to any god, which it does.
-I think it is moronic to pledge allegiance "to the flag" rather than to the country
-I feel like by having everyone stand and say it that the administration is trying to instill some conformity in us that I very much disapprove of. In short, everyone who says it is a sheep.

Boycott Rockstar!
Last edited by Holy Katana at Dec 3, 2009,
Quote by Holy Katana
Boycott Rockstar!

I don't drink carbonated drinks anyway! I'm already part of the solution!
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
Quote by Spartan070sarge

same here, nobody says it, bet everyone stands up, so I stopped doing that and the teacher threatened to call the office (never did) but theres nothing they can do anyway so who cares.

I really wouldn't pledge to the country, all it is is one clump of dirt surrounded by other clumps of dirt that other people claimed as their own. If I pledge to anything it'll be me, or my property.
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

I never post in the pit.

Edit: Damn it!
Quote by Hergiswi

Once I fucked a mountain gorilla and it couldn't even tell me it loved me afterward.
Quote by spanishyanez
Mental you get my vote for making me laugh for more than 3 minutes
Use google, Fassa.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
just figured out your sig finally, Canseqo
Silvertide
The Black Crowes
Jackyl
Black Stone Cherry
AC/DC
StoneRider
Freedomhawk
Buckcherry
The Answer

*awaits fassa*

Well

Google
Hair cuts shorter then eye level
etc etc.
ಠ_ಠ
- Yes, My name is actually Terran -
- Not just a Starcraft fan -

Terran > Zerg and Protoss
Idk if this is a moral thing, but i never under any circumstances try to go straight in the far-right lane at an intersection.

I always hate it when i need to turn right on red, but some asshole is trying to go straight and clogging up the lane. So I don't do it!

Amidoinitrite?
Quote by JeanMi36
No you're doing it right! Want me to give you my balls so you can snort them?