I just went out and got me a 5150 the original version. Its sexy! but the power tubes are probabally about to go out. The owner said that he hasnt changed them in forever and two of them glow orange and blue and two of them only glow orange. When i turn it up i can easily have it on 2 in my bedroom. Thats kinda loud, but i can still do it in my house. So im thinking that two of the tubes are shot?

In the store i cant even do that in the loud lounge at GC because their too loud. So im thinking its time for some TOOBS! I have TAD and they sound ok, but everybody says to get some JJ. I had those when i had my Orange and they sounded pretty good for the metalz, so im prob going to go w. those for the power amp. And mabye just leave the pre-amp.

Also, im going to get a 212 cabinet for Xmas, and was wondering what speakers to use for it? Everybody says Vader cabs sounds Brootal w the 5150 and they use eminence legends in theirs, so mabye those? If not i was thinking mabye a V30 and a G12t-75 by celestion?

So basically, im asking are my tubes shot? What tubes should i go w.? and what speakers for metal? Im looking for August Burns Red type tones. Bassy, yet very defined? So thanks for your help in advance
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn
Check out cabs by 'Avatar' low priced, high quality.. If your thinking of having a V30 in it, try pairing it with a G12H30 AWESOME COMBO
Amp/Effects:

Mesa Boogie Mark IV
Tc-Electronic G-system
Line6 DM4

Guitars:

EBMM JP6 BFR
EBMM JP7
Taylor 314ce
Actually i was looking at an avatar 212. I also think i posted this in the wrong place mabye?
bugera 333xl (for sale)
B-52 4x12 cab
Schecter Hellraiser Avenger
Schecter c-1 FR prototype (for sale)
Squier strat

VOTE FOR MY BAND TO PLAY WARPED TOUR!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

www.battleofthebands/darkestbeforedawn
I run a full set of JJ's in mine and use a carvin legacy 4x12 with V30's. Sounds awesome.
ESP Stef B8 CS
.strandberg* Boden OS7
Suhr Modern Satin
Gibson Les Paul Traditional Pro II
Washburn N7
PRS SE245
LTD Alexi-600
Warmoth Fr00tcaster
Ibanez RG1XXV
Fender Strat
Jackson Dinky Rev
Agile AL-2500