That would give me this effect, obviously just me playing though.


Basically the sound of two people playing, from one person.
-Peavey Classic 30
-Silverburst Epiphone Les Paul Custom
-Squier Stratocaster
-Ibanez TS9DX Turbo Tube Screamer
-Fender PT-100
-MXR Phase 90
-Fuzz Face Clone
-MXR Carbon Copy
Can't see the vids, but based on your description, what you're probably describing is a harmonizer.


Could be something else tho, I can't see the vid.
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Last edited by ragingkitty at Dec 3, 2009,
could try a line 6 pod amp modeler. just record the track and play it again but you actually play the track again with the loop going.
Yeah, that would be a harmonizer, which takes the note you're playing and adds a third, fifth, octave, etc. over it. You could also get a looper, but you'd have to play the one part first and then play over it.
You could always just hook up to two amps.
Lets jump in a pool

Last edited by I am wet : Today at 03:26 XM.