I'm not sure if this is the right forum, but I've seen very similar thread here before so here goes:

I recently got a new hard drive in my laptop and my old files transferred over from the old hard drive. All went well except in GP5 the notes are invisible in the tab, they still are played etc and can be programmed in etc but they just show blank spaces where they should be visible.

It's obviously a graphics issue, but does anyone have the experience in this to tell me how to resolve this problem and get the notes 'visible' again? Anyone had this problem before?

Cheers,
Brick
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

UG'S 3rd HOTTEST CROSSDRESSER 2011
Well, I didn't have to reinstall it, worked as always when i turned the laptop back on. Admittedly it went to a PC repair shop to have all the dirty work done (as the original hard disk was corrupted and unusable for actually running the laptop), but all seems well.
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

You're missing the "Guitar Pro" font. Get the font, put it in your fonts folder, problem solved.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Well I already looked in there and saw there was a fonts file, so that seemed odd.

Turns out I needed to right click 'install'

I feel silly. But cheers dude
UG'S SEXIEST TRANNY 2010

I'm also have a problem with GP5 but it's a different one. One day it stopped playing the note when I typed it in. At the same time the RSE stopped working so only the guitar and drum sounds work, anything else is silent. Any idears?