Page 1 of 2
As of now in your life. Do you have a good story to tell? Fiction or non-fiction, would people read it and would you be able to take time out of your day over a period of time to finish it and publish it.
I can't wait to try.
Blindfolds aside I'd probably still close my eyes

And try to feel a trembling fetal life inside
that shotgun barrel that's about to make me bleed

Like an ulcer in the stomach of the beast

Quote by Aurex
your sarcasam amuses me

CSUSM
I don't have that kind of patience...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
Just out of personal experiences? I dunno about that, but just a completely fictional story yeah. I've tried that before...
Quote by Duff_McGee
Everyone knows that the day the Metallica ends, the world ends.
Quote by diminishedtobme
Id love to write a romantic novel about a vampire who falls in love with a mortal girl.

I did once, then some bitch named stephanie something or other stole my manuscript : /
Quote by Teh Traineez0rz
yeah was weird cause she liked us both but she loved him and for some reason she let me know beforehand.

i just wanted her poon and she wanted me to have her poon.

so i had myself some poon.
Quote by blue_strat
The sticking-point is motivation.

woo hoo, we are in the same boat.

i'm actually a very good writer. i can also come up with good storylines. i just don't because i don't feel like it.
Clocks tick. Your days are numbered in low digits.
You look suspicious - suspect niggas is bitches,
Get chopped up, grade-A meat, somethin' delicious
Quote by RU Experienced?
No, but I could probably pull a few disjointed novella's out of my ass like it's nobody's business.

This is my answer also.
Quote by rigiddigits
Well I'm a girl and I don't want to die so I guess I'll have to choose to be raped.

Nobody sig that

Check out my gaming blog, Zombie Arcade
Now? No. I'd like to (attempt to) write something at some point, though. For myself, if nothing else.
Quote by JMack
Are you asking if midgets can draw people that are themselves smaller than the average person, or if midget drawings in general are smaller?
A novel

Do I win?
#57 in UG Top 100 2010!

I really ought to get my username changed...
I wrote a 349 page one two years ago. Now I'm fifty-five pages into a different one, and still editing the first.

So...yeah, I guess so.
Quote by Shirate
I did once, then some bitch named stephanie something or other stole my manuscript : /

I wouldn't go claiming that Someone might believe you!

On topic: Absolutely yes. I'll be making a lot of headway on a couple over the winter break (Assuming I actually do, of course.)

[IN PHIL WE TRUST]

Quote by Trowzaa
I only play bots. Bots never abandon me. (´・ω・`)

Nah, I don't think I could commit to an entire novel.

Short stories, maybe; not a novel.
Knowledge speaks, but wisdom listens.

When the power of love overcomes the love of power the world will know peace.

-Jimi Hendrix-

Quote by CodySG
You know you're in the drug thread when you see pictures of squash and "tuna nigga!" when you click the page.
I could put together a collection of teen angst poems.
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
I plan on it being my life's work. As for now, I've got something in the works, but I'm not so sure it's that great.
He's a freak of nature, but we love him so.

Quote by John Frusciante
Music isn't the Olympics. It's not about showing other people what you can do with a piece of wood in your hands that has strings on, it's about making sounds that are good.
I've started several but never provailed, I have alot of motivation to start but constant but I just cant find the time to do it
Rofl?

Lol Cross. The Power of LOL Compels you!
I don't really have much worth saying
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
Last year for class I wrote a 120 page childrens story about Carl the Cockatoo and his quest for redemption. Flame me, but I'm going to make Carl the next Mickey Mouse
I have 2 good ideas for a book.

One is based around by my research paper and interluding to the end of the world. The story takes place after. The bible says the end of the world is the second coming of Christ, and i state that if Christ had not have died, but because he disobeyed God, he was forced to live life forever and not live eternally in heaven, but the suffering life and oppression of man. The story is 100 years in the future where the prejudice and fear of man is intensified 100fold. But Jesus lives the life of a criminal because there is no other way that he can live and he has turned out to develop supernatural activity because of his eternal life (and youth)> I have another character that is a descendant of him because he supposedly has a bloodline that is the holy grail. That is the premise, but i need to work on the plot more. Work in progress.

Another is about a man who ostracizes himself from society and lives by himself in the woods. He uses his superior strength and intellect to manipulate the land in the most efficient way for him to live, but he also appreciates the beauty of nature and wants to live in the most efficient way possible. He grew up in society, but moved away from his old life after his child was murdered in front of him. He sees a ghost in the woods that represents his old life and forces him to rethink his decision. Somehow (not figured out yet) his celibate wife finds him and then something that i haven't figured out happens.
I am the only sane person on the planet. Does that make me crazy?

Crank the Mids
Already have!
Kinda a hobby for me....only problem is their all on a computer that has no flash drive, cd burning, internet or anything. Only way to get them off is floppy disk
How many modern computers do you see with floppy disk drives
My babies:
-Epiphone 1958 Korina Explorer
-Peavey Vypyr 30
-Epiphone Hummingbird
I'd be a great writer.

I have awesome ideas, mild wit, and a clean crisp style that would make critics wet.

...But novels are long and producing them is something that very closely resembles work,

so I will probably never write one.
Quote by DrDeathjeans
Already have!
Kinda a hobby for me....only problem is their all on a computer that has no flash drive, cd burning, internet or anything. Only way to get them off is floppy disk
How many modern computers do you see with floppy disk drives

Uhh... pen and paper works too. Remember when there were no computers :p I started my first book that way. I need to finish it.

Crank the Mids
A serious post: Im thinking of writing one about the life of a cynical "adult shop" clerk, It will have love, hate, something to overcome, a resolution and a moral.
Quote by Bluesy...

One is based around by my research paper and interluding to the end of the world. The story takes place after. The bible says the end of the world is the second coming of Christ, and i state that if Christ had not have died, but because he disobeyed God, he was forced to live life forever and not live eternally in heaven, but the suffering life and oppression of man. The story is 100 years in the future where the prejudice and fear of man is intensified 100fold. But Jesus lives the life of a criminal because there is no other way that he can live and he has turned out to develop supernatural activity because of his eternal life (and youth)> I have another character that is a descendant of him because he supposedly has a bloodline that is the holy grail. That is the premise, but i need to work on the plot more. Work in progress.

Another is about a man who ostracizes himself from society and lives by himself in the woods. He uses his superior strength and intellect to manipulate the land in the most efficient way for him to live, but he also appreciates the beauty of nature and wants to live in the most efficient way possible. He grew up in society, but moved away from his old life after his child was murdered in front of him. He sees a ghost in the woods that represents his old life and forces him to rethink his decision. Somehow (not figured out yet) his celibate wife finds him and then something that i haven't figured out happens.

prntscrn, stolen
Write your own lyrics or poetry? Post them HERE for a crit.
Follow me on Twitter
Quote by Bluesy...

I have many ideas like this, but I keep them to myself. A lot of non-ficton stuff too.
Quote by Iluvpowerchords
I'd be a great writer.

I have awesome ideas, mild wit, and a clean crisp style that would make critics wet.

...But novels are long and producing them is something that very closely resembles work,

so I will probably never write one.
I'm planning on you writing a novel. Or at least a collection of of ramblings.

Anyways my dream job is writing. I have good ideas but no motivation
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by brandon369852
prntscrn, stolen

What? What is prntscrn? I didn't steal it. They were dreams i had.

Crank the Mids
Harlan Ellison once said, "There are three things EVERYONE knows that they can do better than ANYONE else: Drive, ****, and Write."
I'll play it and tell you what it is later.
-Miles Davis
Page 1 of 2