I just found my Christmas presents. My dad hides them under his bed every year so it isn't too difficult. I'm getting an American strat and a hot rod deluxe.

Do you search for your presents? and if you've found any what are you getting this year?
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
i stopped looking for my presents when i was like 12.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Quote by mikeyElite

This.
daytripper75

Bullieve

Quote by Amuro Jay
I'm gonna need specific instructions again on how to properly dance with my pants on my head.
Quote by lolmnt
First you put your pants on your head.
Second you dance.
Third you wipe off all the pussy.
Wow your a spoiled rotten bastard.

-First you get lavish gifts
-Then you following it by being a dick and looking for them
no im not 4
Sell and Promote your music TuneHub!

wy is yer mad at muy gramhar fer?

Quote by jimmyled
jimmybanks youre a genius.

aparently i ar smrt?
Quote by dyingLeper
jimmybanks youre a genius

GO SENS GO
Quote by Captain Insano

getting nice things once a year doesn't make you spoiled. And I actually didn't even look. I can see directly under my dads bed while going up the stairs because of where his room is.
MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
No. I'm getting 3 shirts though. I asked for a guitar but it's a waste of time to them. They say I won't stick with it even thoug I have for over a year and a half borrowing guitars only. It sucks. But I'm ok with it. I'm shamelessly self tought (lessons would be a waste of time too), just recently started learning theory, I'm too stupid to make good music anyway, and millions of people don't even have food, so not being happy with shirts would automatically make me a horrible person, which I generally don't like to do anyway. I used to bitch about Christmas, then I met a famyily in Honduras. Changed the way I look at everything. Gave them my money too.
Quote by ShallowEndings
I ask for money so my family doesn't go buying digitech deathmetal or something.

This. I would never trust my parents to buy me something for my music.
"There is more stupidity than hydrogen in the universe, and it has a longer shelf life."
-Frank Zappa

"Where words fail, music speaks."
-Hans Christian Andersen
Quote by Captain Insano

Wow, someone had a bad childhood. Normally I do, but I often don't find them.
1987 Ibanez Jem 777LNG #124
2012 Herc Fede PMC Jem
1987 Ibanez RG550 Road Flare Red-R
Marshall JCM-1 W/Lead 12 Cab.
Wampler, Ibanez, MXR, Morley Pedals
takes the fun out of opening the presents on christmas. some people can actually wait until christmas.
Quote by funkbass369
I just found my Christmas presents. My dad hides them under his bed every year so it isn't too difficult. I'm getting an American strat and a hot rod deluxe.

Do you search for your presents? and if you've found any what are you getting this year?

Ok richboy.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
no because i just ask for what i want and my mom will tell me if im getting that or not, she throws in extra gifts too that I don't go looking for though.
Quote by funkbass369

Fool.
When I was like 5 I did. And it made my half crazy with guilt, I would honestly sit in my room in tears.
The playground of the world
Quote by Eddie4President
When I was like 5 I did. And it made my half crazy with guilt, I would honestly sit in my room in tears.

MM Stingray
MIA P Bass
MIM Jazz Bass
GK 700RB-II Head
GK 410SBX Cab
Sansamp 3 Ch. DI
Crybaby Bass Wah
Bass Big Muff
DD3 Delay

MIA Strat
Nashville Tele
Martin 00015M
Hot Rod Deluxe
Big Muff
DS1
Hendrix Crybaby Wah
Quote by mikeyElite

+1

(after the Rachoss...nah)
The content of this signature is pretty much irrelevant