Hey guys, I know this is short notice and probably in the wrong forum, but I need some help and I need it fast!

So I'm right in the middle of post-production on a documentary about the whole zombie sub-culture. A cut is due Monday and our composer just informed us that he can't finish up with us because he has a deal with some bands this week.

So here's the deal: Can anyone compose a sort of "spookyish" wedding march type of track for me to put in a scene featuring a Horror/Zombie themed wedding that we filmed?

You will be credited in the movie and forever in my gratitude!
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
sing in da club or disco infreno
I smoke like Rasta, got hair like pasta
I be sippin' on them shots then bustin' rhymes like Busta

Load up the bong, crank up the song, let the informa call 911
give me more info and i can try to do some work on it, but since it is on short notice i make no promises

im assuming you're talking about an electronica track? how long? will it be played prominently or sort of background music? more details please.

edit: are there certain instruments you want that would correspond with the scene? string section/choir/whatever. also how spooky? is this a more light-hearted thing or do you want some seriously tense shit?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.
Last edited by ep1kz at Dec 3, 2009,
It will be played prominently over the bride's walk up the aisle. It needs to have atmosphere to it that dark but not too dark since its kind of a tender moment we're watching here. Like I said, it has a Halloween themed wedding so we want to hear that as well as see it.

It would be nice to use the audio that we have recorded, but they were playing music from Corpse Bride as her father took her down the aisle, and we don't want to be sued by Elfman.
Quote by richwatkinson
haha You pwned an entire website....i bow down...

TheDudeBox
Last edited by Brandon860 at Dec 4, 2009,
and how long will this need to be?
BASSLINES TO MAKE YOUR CHEST CAVITY SHUDDER.