Hello guys, I am a new member here, good to meet you all anyway I just bought a ESP/LTD M-1000 snow white with a Peavey Bandit 112s (2008) model, I haven't played in over 2 years, this is my first time with EMG 81 active pickups, I was wondering if it's normal for the amp to produce more buzzing when I turn my TONE all the way up on the guitar or could it be something defective, I need to know since I still have time to exchange both of them, the peavey is also nice but on high gain it's producing a lot of buzzing which is pretty annoying and I am thinking if I should return it and purchase a Line 6 Spider 4, I can't spend more then about 400 or so dollars, I hear the peavey vypyr has lots of issues and it's not worth getting since they also have tuber versions which would cause more confusion on what's better, anyway I appriciate your time and looking forward to some responses, thanks.

By the way I am into (80s Thrash Metal) older Sepultura with Max Cavalera, Metallica up to Justice, Slayer, Panter, Iron Maiden type of music so I am looking to get a nice amp with good metal tone, I am also thinking of picking up a "METAL MUFF" pedal a little later on.
Face the enemy
Manic thoughts
Religious intervention
Problems remain
Last edited by Arize at Dec 4, 2009,
How high is your gain?

If it is low...

How new is the battery?
Quote by Blompcube
it's so cool to hate Gibson, even the federal Department of Justice hates them.

( )( )
( . .) This is Bunny. Copy and paste Bunny into your
C('')('') signature to help him gain world domination.
Hey, thanks for the replies... forsaknazrael I think you might be correct, I am not sure where to move my gear, I live in a small apartment and I really don't have much of an option, I am probably going to mess around with the amp over the weekend and if I do not like it I might ship it back and get a vypyr or spider 4, and I keep getting mixed feedback on the vypyr and the spider being good and bad like ensel just said lol.... I really don't know which amp to go for, a guy in guitar center said the vypyrs are junk and people keep returning them and that they break a lot, he told me to get a spider 4, so I am still wondering what others think about these two amps aside from that I don't like the fact that vypyr has a tube version and if I do get a vypyr I would want the tuber version instead of the regular. On another note people say that the Peavey Bandit 112 blows away the vypyr and the spider 4 tones you would just have to purchase a multieffect to get some of the desired effects of course.

About the guitar TONE being turned up it naturally produces a bit more buzz when you are on a metal tone though correct ? I want to make sure that my guitar is fine and I don't have to ship it back or anything, on the clean channel it's perfectly fine and this only happens on high gain for distorsion but I will also move them to the livingroom and see if anything changes.
Face the enemy
Manic thoughts
Religious intervention
Problems remain
Last edited by Arize at Dec 4, 2009,