20+
2 1%
:sad:
86 23%
Voters: 379.
Page 1 of 6
And What with

You had to start somewhere.
Even though it it is not my first, I kissed with love for the first time yesterday night.
It was MAGICAL.

TIDEEDIT: Holy shit,
Many people haven't kissed. You should start a dry mouths and lonely hearts club.
Don't worry, that magic feeling will eventually come to you.
NRANNHLEILR
OETYSI LRNYS
TATOENYSGM
HLENEGMNRA
IL RENRAOET
NYSCOETTAT
GMAATATHLE

To me. Try, you know you want to^

Puberty
Quote by Will Swanson
I was surprised the first time I came. It shot two feet into the air. I couldn't stop laughing.
Last edited by Canseqo at Dec 4, 2009,
In the locker rooms at school.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Well I think I actually kissed my "girlfriend" in first grade, but obviously I didn't have a concept of it that young.

My first "make out" kind of kiss was when I was 13, and I was over at her house.
8th grade at a carnival on a date
Quote by ThinLizzyFan
I love you

Who's in a bunker?
Who's in a bunker?
Women and children first
And the children first
And the children
February 32nd.

yes, I am a kiss virgin.

=(
Quote by abdulalhazred

Quote by RPBiohazard

Careful, guys, she might be a pitophile

you misspelled pedophile

Quote by Garou1911
^
I swear I've seen a thread like this before...
but anyway, with my current gf it was at a party.

My very first was outside of a movie theater...lame...
Oh f*ck it,
I'm gonna have a party.
I had the blankest year,
I watched life turn into a TV show.
It was totally weird.
First kiss came in my room with one of my best friend girls (not girlfriend) in a game of truth or dare. First makeout came after a basketball game, I had a made a joke about the girl I was there with telling her friend to makeout with someone as joke and I said "you guys just makeout with guys as jokes?" then after the game she asked me if I wanted to hear a joke

EDIT:first kiss was 7th grade, the makeout was freshman year of high school
I was 16 or just turned 17, I can't remember. I didn't have feelings for the guy it was with though.

I kissed someone I have feelings for about two months ago. Was a major improvement upon the first

She dreams in color, she dreams in red.

Quote by josh999x
A guy put a dildo on his head and shouted look i'm a unicorn.

Quote by sg255
Patrick was so slang, but Squidward was a boob waffle.
When i was 13 with my best friend on a buddies front porch. We were using each other as practice dummies.
Jesus wouldn't give you the sweat off of his balls if you were dying of thirst.
Quote by Code-E
God, you've gotta be UG's only moron!

Quote by magnum1117
that's right,you certainly are UG's only moron.

Quote by necrosis1193
Read the moron's posts, ironically enough he knows what he says.
I don't actually remember.... The earliest one i can remember was like grade 7. I lost my virginity in grade 8 though...

Yeah, that was fail/awesome.
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
i remember who, but not when or where. obviously wasn't that great i guess.
i used to be a mod, then i took an arrow in the knee.
Me and this girl were watching the godzilla from 1998. Durring the credits She turned to me and asked " So what do you wana do?" and I replied with same question. Then everyything went in slow motion and I moved in and kissed her.
I hate it when these threads pop up every once in a while, because I don't have anything to say, and I'm at the age where it's pretty strange to have never been kissed.
I made out with this girl one time at a party at my friend's house after the last day of eighth grade.

That was the first and last.

:/
Quote by Holy Katana
I hate it when these threads pop up every once in a while, because I don't have anything to say, and I'm at the age where it's pretty strange to have never been kissed.

also, every time I see you say something like that in one of these threads I think "comrade!" and go look at your profile to realize you're a year and a day younger than me and remember you're the same dude from last time.
Quote by p o e
When i was 13 with my best friend on a buddies front porch. We were using each other as practice dummies.

ಠ ಠ

~
~don't finkdinkle when ur supposed to be dimpdickin~
Last edited by Primus2112 at Dec 4, 2009,
When?

Uh, 2003 maybe? I think I was 15. It was at a football (american style) game at my school. She ended up being my first girlfriend as well. We dated for about 2 years. So it was pretty special.
Sometime in April of 2004. I was 13. We were walking down the street when she kissed me. It was cool.
Quote by dudetheman
So what? I wasted like 5 minutes watching DaddyTwoFoot's avatar.

Metalheads are the worst thing that ever happened to metal.
Quote by The4thHorsemen
also, every time I see you say something like that in one of these threads I think "comrade!" and go look at your profile to realize you're a year and a day younger than me and remember you're the same dude from last time.

Your birthday is 420? That's badass.

But mine's in between 420 and Earth Day. That means I'm probably destined to be a hippie or something.
Wow a lot of people who haven't kissed a girl on here...
Day after day, love turns gray. Like the skin on a dying man.

I, feel

Cold as a razor blade
Tight as a tourniquet
Dry as a funeral drum

PSN: Allshalperish
Steam ID: Fiesal

Check out my band!
18 years old, in grade 12 with my girlfriend in her basement on the couch.
Quote by Holy Katana
Your birthday is 420? That's badass.

But mine's in between 420 and Earth Day. That means I'm probably destined to be a hippie or something.

yea, when I first found out what 420 was it almost made me want to smoke. but I'd tried it once before and didn't like it.
With my current girlfriend, on a sidewalk, 3 AM, absolut vodka. First ever was at my friends house with my ex.
i had my first kiss when i lost my virginity at 16. i was ****ing nervous driving over to the chicks house but it turned out awesome.
i just broke up with the same girl though. now im alone.
yay for something not depressing and freshman year in a parking lot
xbox live gamertag: phillips215