Or it's stolen.
Fender American Standard Telecaster
Martin DC-16RE Premium

Fender Snakeskin Champ 12
Quote by crazysam23_Atax
"it's NOT ok to contact this poster with services or other commercial interests"

Yeah, that's not fishy...

it says that on every single listing. would you want to receive spam emails on your listing?
alot of craigslist ads say its not ok to contact this person with services or other commercial interests. and if he would give you the serial number you could go to fenders archives and check to see the model, specs, years, place of build and everything. it also could be a like rape scam thing but maybe the guy needs to make rent, economy sucks. i found an orange rockerverb 50 combo in perfect condition for 1300 cause the guy needed to make a tuition payment.
Yeah you probably shouldn't have shared this information with a forum FULL OF OTHER GUITARISTS before you've actually obtained the guitar. You very well may have started a race, which you very well could lose because of your lack of foresight.

Killer deal though. Really hope you get it.
UG's Prodigal Son
I see plenty of american-made strats pawned off for around 400-600. Buddy of mine pawned off a diamond series 50th anniversary american made strat for 200 because he needed rent money then and there and the guitar was his now ex cheating ***** of a fiancee, and he didn't wanna even see it.
Quote by fly135
Great list Rutch. On re-reading this one I'd have to say Solid State means not liquid or gas.

I figured it out.
It's not that weird. Go try it out.

Unrelated: TS, do you have a source for that quote in your sig?

EDIT: Nevermind. Found it.
70's Strats aren't that sought after.
Ibanez PGM301
Ibanez GRG170DX
Fender Telecaster MiJ - 1986
Swing T-Through

Ibanez TS9DX
Sovtek Small Stone - c.1985
EHX Big Muff
Kimbara Wah - c.1974
Boss GE-7

Orange Rocker 30 Combo