I bought a neck from ebay that was 24 frets, maple for 50 dollars.
It's a really nice neck, it is just that is has no scew slots to join it to the body.
How do you drill them?
I need a AANJ [Typical Ibanez] fitted neck.
And it also has a slot for a locking nut but no holes in the neck to place the screws.
How do I do this?
drill and drill
ಠ_ಠ
<|>
/ω\

Tell me what nation on this earth, was not born of tragedy-Primordial
You might be better off asking in the gear building and customising forum, but I'd just line everything up exactly as its going to go together, carefully mark out where the holes are going to go, clamp it gently somehow and drill it really carefully. Use a pilot drill (ie a drill much smaller than the holes are going to be) first to use as a guide for the actual drill - its easier to keep a small bit central than a big bit. Make sure you hold the drill straight too - you don't want wonky holes
Have you checked the scale length and heel position to make sure it'll work properly with the body?
You cant just slap any old neck onto a body.
Quote by littlephil
Have you checked the scale length and heel position to make sure it'll work properly with the body?
You cant just slap any old neck onto a body.

Assuming you have done the above, I'd get the neck nicely fitted in the body, it needs to be nice and tight really - if it's loose you'll need to shim it, if it won't go in you'll need to sand it a little until it does.

Once it's fitted nice, use something like and awl to mark out where you need the holes, so turn the guitar over, over and supporting the neck at the pocket end, push down to mark the holes.

You then need a drill and a small pilot bit, make sure you put some tape around the bit at the depth you need, so you don't accidentally drill through the other side!

Clamp the neck, and drill carefully.

For the locking nut, line it up, mark it with the awl, and you'll either need to drill a very shallow, very thin pilot hole, or more than likely, it'll screw in fine if you make the mark with the awl deep enough!