how hard is it to change 2 single bass pedals in to 1 double bass pedal, my friend set me the challenge to do it and if i do it i get £100. also how would i go about doing it and what extra parts would i need. thanks
i would think all you need is a big pedal box and a soldering iron.

get the pedals, take them out of there respective cases, drill holes needed for the pots, input/output and switch... solder the 2 together (ones output to the other input) and yeah....

seems pretty simple imo.
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.
Quote by metal-matt
i would think all you need is a big pedal box and a soldering iron.

get the pedals, take them out of there respective cases, drill holes needed for the pots, input/output and switch... solder the 2 together (ones output to the other input) and yeah....

seems pretty simple imo.

I think he is likely talking about a "bass pedal" for hitting the kick drum rather than an effects pedal for bass guitar.

I don't really know much about drum hardware, but if that's the case TS, I'm pretty sure you have more work ahead than the prize of the bet justifies. To my inexperienced eyes it doesn't seem like a practical build at all.
the hardest part would be finding a way to mount the second beater on the right side pedal..

on a single kick, thers just the one bar ( idk what it's called) thats connected to the beater. you'd need a second independant bar for the beater to be attached to, if you wanted the left pedal to control it independantly..

the bar connecting the 2 pedals wouldn't be too hard, I dont think, but... for the price of 2 single kicks and the $100 bet, you could buy an ok double pedal, anyway..
Buy a cheap double bass when trading in the 2 single bass pedals?

That way, you can lie & get the money.
Quote by demoniacfashion
Is there any black people on UG?
I don't think a lot of black people play guitar anymore.

Quote by Oasis-fanatic
they all kinda went extinct after hendrix really.

Needless to say, I lol'ed.

Quote by human panda
Appart from being on UG or wanking, thats what i mostly do
put a second kick drum in front of the second pedal. Instant Keith Moon-esque win
Quote by bassmanjoe08
Dan

Don't stop being you <3

Quote by fatgoogle
I think after this relentless adding for the last 10 mins, that Dan is the coolest looking. Goddamn welsh people and my great etc etc etc etc etc granddad is welsh.
i think you would need 3 kick pedals, then a few small uj's (universal joints) and some kinda bar to get from one to the other...

to much work me thinks, just buy one, you can try liein to get some money i guess.. lol
Quote by Scowmoo

You deserved this, Matt.