Page 1 of 2
I'm completely obsessed with the soundtrack to 'Up' at the moment. I've even taken up the piano to learn the main theme. Just so damn beautiful:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LaLegF2hAxI&feature=PlayList&p=5D89B00530163740&playnext=1&playnext_from=PL&index=10

So, whats your favourite movie soundtracks?

☻/

/▌

/ \

PSN ID: Lord-MacTooth
I've been listening to the Inglorious Basterds soundtrack and it is really good, can't go wrong with Tarantino's music choices.
Quote by bendystraw
I've been listening to the Inglorious Basterds soundtrack and it is really good, can't go wrong with Tarantino's music choices.

This. When I watched the movie, all I could focus on was how awesome the music was.
Quote by Chrisiphone
Oh wow this is a guitar forum!
Quote by JacobTheMe

Karvid is sexy

Quote by KAS1981
Why is it that some folks quote praise from other members in their sig lines?
Its lame.
I pretty much enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean's soundtrack. Pretty sweet.
DeVillains!
Quote by Ylasto
I pretty much enjoyed Pirates of the Caribbean's soundtrack. Pretty sweet.

Amen to this, sir. Lord Of the Rings is pretty decent as well.
I really liked the Resident Evil soundtracks, they fitted really nicely with the films
ohai little sig.
Quote by bendystraw
This again. Pulp Fiction is probably my favourite movie soundtrack. Also, the Big Lebowski soundtrack is pretty good too.
R.I.P. Lester William Polsfuss June 9, 1915–August 13, 2009
Quote by Moggan13
I'm dissapointed by the lack of penis.

If anyone sigs that, i'll fucking kill them.
Quote by Kensai
I'm a good person and I never meet any pretty girls who loves jesus
it may sound stupid or gay or whatever, but I just fu**in' love the soundrack from "Looser" Teenage Dirtbag...
1. The Crow
2. Singles
3. Hype!
-Mithaearon-
"Just because you can, doesn't mean you should."
Quote by lazy town
ZOMBIELAND! loves each track on it

hell yeah! great movie, and i was so pumped when i heard For Whom The Bell Tolls in the opening credits.
Hovercraft Falcon 100 "La Dama del Solaris"
ESP LTD Phoenix-1000
Epiphone Les Paul Custom Silverburst
American Beauty (Thomas Newman) and The Matrix (Rob Dougan/Rob Zombie/Juno Reactor/The Prodigy).
Quote by lizarday
oh yeah? well larry king the slayer guitarist owns bc rich guitars. (i think)
Quote by bendystraw
can't go wrong with Tarantino's music choices.

Tru dat son! Especailly Kill Bill.

Trainspotting also has a pretty good soundtrack.
NO ONE EVER READS MY POSTS.
The Good The Bad and The Ugly, Once Upon a Time in the West or The Big Lebowski. I think Once Upon a Time in the West takes it though.
Those who have crossed
With direct eyes, to death's other Kingdom
Remember us - if at all - not as lost
Violent souls, but only
As the hollow men
The stuffed men.
01. Shaun Of The Dead
02. Pulp Fiction
03. Snatch
04. Trainspotting
Quote by lambofgod127
btw im in hs and im almost 18 so if u do think she was flirting with me dont say that its wrong im almost a grown man.

༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽ WE ARE ROB ༼ ▀̿Ĺ̯▀̿ ̿ ༽
The Superbad Soundtrack
so damn funky.
Originally Posted by neopowell
I'm perfectly capable of rating my own poo, I don't need a website to help me. I've devised strict criteria based on texture, smell, ease of passing and numerous other factors. It's even colour-coded.

ಠ_ಠ
Walk Hard.

ಠ_ಠ

It's amazing.
[img]http://i.imgur.com/LYZyCdp.gif[/img]

Quote by CrossBack7
Momie's like not even a real person, just an asian, lesbian spirit.
The Little Mermaid and Beauty and the Beast are my top two. Other favorites include Aladdin, The Lion King (if only for Be Prepared), The Nightmare Before Christmas, Coraline and The Incredibles (and a lot of others I'm sure I'm forgetting).
garden state, shawshank redemption, rudy, forest gump, wtwta

My mind is going. I can feel it.
my #1 will always be the dumb and dumber soundtrack, simply because I used to watch that movie all the time as a kid and all the songs in the film are pretty much ingrained in my brain. They bring back tons of memories whenever I hear them.

another one I really like is the soundtrack for walk the line; I think Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon did pretty good covers.
Gear:
'50s National Archtop
Squier Classic Vibe '60s Tele
Squier Affinity Strat
Gibson Melody Maker
Vox AC-15
50s Stella Parlor Acoustic

MOAR FIRST ACT
I was there
The Fountain
Requiem for a Dream (Also the LotR Cover of Lux Aeterna)
Gladiator
Kingdom of Heaven (The four disk edition is awesome)
Atonement
Last Samurai
LotR and Star Wars but those are pretty cliche

EDIT: Forgot my love for the Lion King. Also, Black Hawk Down and Blood Diamond.
Last edited by Limaj_daas at Dec 14, 2009,
Quote by ilikeguitar90

another one I really like is the soundtrack for walk the line; I think Joaquin Phoenix and Reese Witherspoon did pretty good covers.

o0o yeah that's a great one i didnt think of.

My mind is going. I can feel it.
Yes! Up is amazing! =D

My all time favorite is "The Village" soundtrack by James Newton Howard. Pure perfection, the track "The Gravel Road" is incredible. Pretty much anything by James Newton Howard is great though, since he's pretty much a genius. Signs, Lady in the Water, The Happening, King Kong, Snow Falling on Cedars, Waterhorse, all amazing.

John Williams is also really great. "Memoirs of a Geisha" is a close second to my top fav. "Schindler's List" is also terrific.

I also love Hanz Zimmer. "The Ring" is another one of my favorites. His colab with JNH for The Dark Knight is great too.

OH, and you can't forget Howard Shore with the epic LOTR soundtrack.

I'll stop there, haha. Sorry, I'm a movie score junkie. ^_^
El Topo, and Forbidden Planet. The latter because of all the ring modulator and theremin.
Quote by vintage x metal
I love you =] I can't say I was very fond of you when we first started talking because you trolled the hell out of my threads, but after talking to you here I've grown very attached to you.

Yeah, write to my fanclub about it, honey.
Pan's Labyrinth by Javier Navarrete
and
La Fabuleux Destin d'Amelie Poulin by Yann Tiersen
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
The soundtrack to The Graduate by Simon and Garfunkel.
Quote by guitarhero_764
I think you need to stop caring what people think about it. I stayed home all day today and masturbated like 5 times. Fucking blast.

Ibanez ATK300 ◈ Sansamp VT Bass ◈ EHX Nano Small Stone ◈ Hartke LH500 ◈ Ashdown/Celestion 115
Silent hill, spiderman, lord of the rings.

And star wars, obviously.
VENUSIAN
FB SC BC TW
Patterns In The Ivy present ethnicity on an intriguing and dedicated level. ~Ambient Exotica
A mesmeric melange of yearning voice, delicate piano and carefully chosen samples. ~Lost Voices
The Life Aquatic with Steve Zissou.

Acoustic covers of David Bowie songs in Portuguese = awesome.
Quote by Momentosis
Walk Hard.

ಠ_ಠ

It's amazing.
And that.
kill all humans
Definitely Trainspotting. Amazing movie with an amazing soundtrack.
Quote by Altered_Carbon

2. Trainspotting - Iggy, Blur, Pulp, not to mention this classicc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TlLWFa1b1Bc

After I watched the movie for the first time, I listened to that song for several hours straight.
Last edited by skaterskagg1 at Dec 14, 2009,
Once, Garden State, and Romeo and Juliet
I did not get my Spaghetti-O's, I got spaghetti. I want the press to know this.
Executed by injection, Oklahoma.
~~ Thomas J. Grasso, d. March 20, 1995.

Lyrics/Poetry

Fires Burning
Page 1 of 2