Page 1 of 2
http://www.mylifeistwilight.com/

ummm........I cant describe how sad this is......

I was bike shopping, and I had narrowed it down to two bike. One a city bike; silver, and slender and the other a brown, mountain bike made for the outdoors. I suddenly made the connection between the bikes and twilght! I couldn't decide which bike to get until I remembered Bella always chose Edward
Last edited by davrossss at Dec 4, 2009,

WHY GOD!? MAKE IT GO AWAY!

EDIT: Ok, after looking at it I hope that it's fake. But that's no excuse for even pretending to like That Which Must Not Be Named.
Quote by :Vicious--
how did u guys get from pit flags to mace windu raping kids using an ice cream truck

Quote by -Vogel-
"Don't touch my buttsecks"
Last edited by guitar999111 at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by denfilade
Imagine what happens when /b learns of this...or maybe they're already trolling it.

Do not speak of such things
Quote by denfilade
Imagine what happens when /b learns of this...or maybe they're already trolling it.

Yes they're trolling a parody site.

You people need to learn about Poe's Law.
Anybody up for making a My Life Is 1984 page?

"I masturbated today, then I remembered I was being watched. MLI1984."

Quote by hazzmatazz
youmakemesmile...

Quote by sebastian_96
Today I stole a girls tampons for being such an annoying bitch.

MUFC

My love for you
Is like a truck
Berserker.
Quote by webbtje
Yes they're trolling a parody site.

You people need to learn about Poe's Law.

Googles it up...

So doesn't that just tell us that there is a possibility that it's NOT a parody site?
Quote by denfilade
Googles it up...

So doesn't that just tell us that there is a possibility that it's NOT a parody site?

No, I'm working by the assumption that it very much is a parody site, and that you all fell for it because you're all falling for how hard it is to tell them apart. In this case it's really quite clear, but because it didn't have LOL all over it you all thought it was real.

Quote by Zero-Hartman

Oh god yes.
Quote by webbtje
No, I'm working by the assumption that it very much is a parody site, and that you all fell for it because you're all falling for how hard it is to tell them apart. In this case it's really quite clear, but because it didn't have LOL all over it you all thought it was real.

If ignorance wasn't so dangerous i'd happily swim in it.

But of course, there's always the chance your assumption is wrong
Quote by denfilade
If ignorance wasn't so dangerous i'd happily swim in it.

But of course, there's always the chance your assumption is wrong

You're seriously claiming the people posting this aren't taking the piss.
Quote by webbtje
You're seriously claiming the people posting this aren't taking the piss.

Nah, that's what I meant with my ignorance statement...at first I did, then I didn't coz you said so...

I'm just hypothesizing about your assumption, since assumptions are not always right.
People, it's not a parody site, and yes "they" have been on the job for about a week now, but the mods in there are fast, and they have a good bandwidth. And seeing how "they" don't really have the numbers they once had, seems like this site is staying.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

The plan was to drink until the pain over.
But what's worse, the pain or the hangover?
Who am I? I'm a titan so be expectin' a clash.
Quote by Zero-Hartman

Hey, there could be lots of them.

"Today I was buying groceries, and as I went through the shop I bought an ascending number of each item. MLI The Very Hungry Caterpillar."
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
It's midnight, and I've spent probably an hour on this site reading people's stories. My window is half opened because it's hot, and three minutes ago, I heard the window slightly crack like someone was opening it from outside. I'd like to believe it wasn't just the wind :'D MLIT

Wow...She wants to get raped.
We sailed through endless skies...

Quote by King Twili

if someone sigs this i will be fairly displeased.

Lady Gaga has a penis! >>EVIDENCE<<

i¯i▀▀▀i¯i‾°δ‾‾Pך]█████████████████████████
Quote by whalepudding
Hey, there could be lots of them.

"Today I was buying groceries, and as I went through the shop I bought an ascending number of each item. MLI The Very Hungry Caterpillar."

"today I lost my friend at the beach. He was wearing a red and white striped top. I eventually found him. MLIWW"
Albums I Must Obtain
Call me Paul. I prefer that.
Quote by fretsonfire74
I think you're my soulmate
Quote by Zero-Hartman

"I almost went out to demonstrate against the war. But then I remembered that War is Peace. MLI1984"

"Today I was sitting under a chestnut tree, and I remembered how I sold you and you sold me. MLI1984"

Potential. I sees it.
im very surprised that my gf hasnt tried to drag me to that movie. she hasnt gone with anyone else either.... are my hopes way 2 high to believe that she has passed the immaturity that comes along with this series?

<-- confuzzled stack....
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
I went out to find love. But then I figured out drugs and promiscuity would be better.

MLIBNW

Today some twat walked up to me and spoke in some impenetrable and smugly unpronounceable tongue-twisters. I only wanted to know where the milk was in the shop. Twat.

MLIDS

I went to bed, couldn't sleep and wrote 500 pages describing something or other instead, mainly how I couldn't sleep.

MLIALRDTP

WEBBDIT: OK, I'll be impressed if anyone actually gets these.
Last edited by webbtje at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by denfilade
that first and third one also sound familiar.

Brave New World and A La Recherche du Temps Perdu.
Quote by webbtje
I went out to find love. But then I figured out drugs and promiscuity would be better.

MLIBNW

Today some twat walked up to me and spoke in some impenetrable and smugly unpronounceable tongue-twisters. I only wanted to know where the milk was in the shop. Twat.

MLIDS

I went to bed, couldn't sleep and wrote 500 pages describing something or other instead, mainly how I couldn't sleep.

MLIALRDTP

WEBBDIT: OK, I'll be impressed if anyone actually gets these.

Alright, I think I've got them. First one is Brave New World, second one is Dr Seuss and third one A La Recherche du Temps Perdu.

You can be impressed with me now

Mwahahaha
Today I thought it was weird that the pigs had started walking upright, but then I remembered that the pigs are always right. MLIAF.

Today I accidentally killed my mouse while stroking it. Then later I found a new mouse. New hobby? I think so. MLIOMAM

Today I discovered that I finally had enough missions to go home. Then when I had finally packed my things, they increased the number of missions. MLIC22
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Today I used a tool to find out if something was level. I couldn't help but smile. MLIVRBNO.
I'LL PUNCH A DONKEY IN THE STREETS OF GALWAY
Quote by jeppelapp
Today I thought it was weird that the pigs had started walking upright, but then I remembered that the pigs are always right. MLIAF.

Today I accidentally killed my mouse while stroking it. Then later I found a new mouse. New hobby? I think so. MLIOMAM

Today I discovered that I finally had enough missions to go home. Then when I had finally packed my things, they increased the number of missions. MLIC22

Is the last one Catch-22?
Quote by denfilade
Is the last one Catch-22?

Indeed.

Today my mother made me a cake, while my brother sat scowling on the other end of the table. He really needs to move out. MLIELR.
Enjoy jeppelapp responsibly.

Quote by In The Mist
If you led your life by the pit's advice, you would be in prison on multiple charges of rape.
Today some weird ginger kid and a wanker with a stupid scar on his forehead tried to talk to me. I told them to fuck off. Then I worked for 12 hours and self-harmed.

MLIHP
Page 1 of 2