What he's doing seems to me to be no less confusing than all of the other players' movements.
Quote by Kensai
Ovenman, your contraptions make women's

clothes evaporate.

I WANT THE TWOOTH!

Quote by aaciseric
That's far too clever to be posted in the Pit.
wow. i did that once... but i just kind of kneeled down and went into the thinker pose... it was the last game of my career. i quit right after the game.
Quote by mullet1337
Holy ****. **** you. You ****ing ****.
That's almost as bad as Jamarcus Russell eating skittles on the sidelines after getting benched.

The fat slob!
Quote by skaterskagg1
That's almost as bad as Jamarcus Russell eating skittles on the sidelines after getting benched.

The fat slob!

He's more productive when he's eating skittles.
Actually what it probably is, is if the player thinks the ball was dead before the play was started, they won't move at all. You can see a couple of them were hesitent to move, but then they went anyway. Looks like he just has more self control.

Edit: I've also heard of people doing this to confuse they other team. Someone sees a player just sitting there, they think the play is dead, so they stop, but then the play keeps going. It's an advantage for the offense.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Last edited by biga29 at Dec 4, 2009,
He probably had something against the seminoles or the QB and was making a stand or some bullshit.
Quote by biga29
Actually what it probably is, is if the player thinks the ball was dead before the play was started, they won't move at all. You can see a couple of them were hesitent to move, but then they went anyway. Looks like he just has more self control.

Yeah, but he'd at least stand up even then. Why would he want to stay in the 3-point stance?
Florida state linemen are taught to stay as still as possible after a false start, to ensure that the flag goes the other way. It's very possible that this particular lineman is suffering from brain trauma. You know, considering football is the kind of game where that could happen. He just may not have been fully present at the time.
Quote by leeb rocks
SO I'VE BEEN BALLS DEEP IN MYSELF THIS WHOLE TlME?!?!
Last edited by Konkordmusk at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by steee21
Yeah, but he'd at least stand up even then. Why would he want to stay in the 3-point stance?

This is true.

If the play was called dead, the whistle would be blown and everyone would stand up. Your thighs start to kill if you have to stay in that stance for too long.
Florida State is such a bad team... I was watching the USC-UCLA game last weekend and UCLA's entire line stayed in their stances for the entire play. It was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. It was actually a designed play too.
Demolition hands.... Got 'em!
Quote by Konkordmusk
Florida state linemen are taught to stay as still as possible after a false start, to ensure that the flag goes the other way.

This.
You can call me Aaron.

♠♣♥♦
Out on parole, any more instances of plum text and I get put back in...
Quote by skaterskagg1

The fat slob!

Those are actually sunflower seeds
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
Quote by merfsullivan
Florida State is such a bad team... I was watching the USC-UCLA game last weekend and UCLA's entire line stayed in their stances for the entire play. It was the weirdest thing I'd ever seen. It was actually a designed play too.
You are very close to being banned forever for that.

It's not a designed play; I got so tired of hearing dumb ****ers saying that. When somebody on the defense jumps offsides the linemen stay perfectly still so the officials know that it wasn't them who moved. It's excellent discipline. FSU has done that in almost every game this season, and did it multiple times in the UF game.
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Last edited by element4433 at Dec 4, 2009,
Quote by 666Sabbath666
Those are actually sunflower seeds

This is JaMarcus Russell we're talking about. The laziest player in the NFL. Those are probably skittles.
Probably a matter of principle. i bet he was mad at his QB so he was like...ima just chill here, or get on ESPN.
Quote by skaterskagg1
This is JaMarcus Russell we're talking about. The laziest player in the NFL. Those are probably skittles.

As much as I hate JaMarcus I'm going to give him the benefit of the doubt and say they are sunflower seeds. Although it would be much funnier if they are skittles.
At least it's not a hotdog...
OAKLAND A's - 9 TIME CHAMPS!!

DUKE BLUE DEVILS - 4 TIME CHAMPS & 19 TIME ACC CHAMPS!!

OAKLAND RAIDERS - 4 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

GOLDEN STATE WARRIORS - 3 TIME LEAGUE CHAMPS!!

SAN JOSE SHARKS - NONE LOL!!
(Invalid img) Whats funny is that this is against JaMarcuss Russel's team
XBOX Live GT: a b0wl 0f nails
Quote by element4433
You are very close to being banned forever for that.

It's not a designed play; I got so tired of hearing dumb ****ers saying that. When somebody on the defense jumps offsides the linemen stay perfectly still so the officials know that it wasn't them who moved. It's excellent discipline. FSU has done that in almost every game this season, and did it multiple times in the UF game.

Wow, warning to ban somebody for personal preference...

To the second, though, that sounds correct (it is correct, actually).
Lord Gold feeds from your orifices and he wants to see you sweat.
Lord Gold probes you publicly and makes your pussy wet.
Now say his name.....
Quote by lordofthefood1
Wow, warning to ban somebody for personal preference...

To the second, though, that sounds correct (it is correct, actually).
It was a joke
*-)
Quote by Bob_Sacamano
i kinda wish we all had a penis and vagina instead of buttholes

i mean no offense to buttholes and poop or anything

Rest in Peace, Troy Davis and Trayvon Martin and Jordan Davis and Eric Garner and Mike Brown
Quote by nate_dogg083
(Invalid img) Whats funny is that this is against JaMarcuss Russel's team

The difference is that Sanchez is famous for having an extremely good work ethic, while Russell was already a fat lazy slob even before he was given a $60 million contract. Then it only got worse.
Quote by Minkaro
I can't blame him. I'd fall asleep if I had to watch people playing "football"

You prefer "soccer"?
Yes, it is to make sure that the defense get's flagged for the offsides. Though with the crowd being so loud since it's a huge rival game, he probably never heard if a whistle was blown or not.

FSU bad? Well, the offense was amazing til the QB got hurt. Defense sucks tho. All in all, a decent team this year and put up impressive numbers and scores. 28 consecutive bowl games. Yeah, FSU is pretty bad :rolls eyes: I must say LOL at Tebow right now. Fun fact: FSU was #1 pre and post season. Undefeated in 99'...sorry gators, maybe next year.