uh... Maybe because there are no chords in that song?
Quote by theogonia777
and then there's free jazz, which isn't even for musicians.

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Quote by Dream Floyd
uh... Maybe because there are no chords in that song?

Every song has chords!

Right?
Quote by danielaaaaa
Every song has chords!

Right?

Wrong.

A chord is a collection of notes, played at the same time. The key is in B if it helps
Fender Deluxe Players Stratocaster
Epiphone G-400
Laney VC30
Boss DS-2
Quote by Necr0maniac
Wrong.

A chord is a collection of notes, played at the same time. The key is in B if it helps

Oh my god!!!

How foolish of me.

So now I know it's in B (thanks), how do I find out how to play it on my guitar?
Quote by danielaaaaa
Oh my god!!!

How foolish of me.

So now I know it's in B (thanks), how do I find out how to play it on my guitar?

because i want to sing along to it
I don't if I should report this, or just laugh along with the pitmonkeys happening to be reading this...
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
As my old guitar teacher once said: Metal really comes from classical music. The only difference is pinch harmonics, double bass, and lyrics about killing goats.
Just because the song has a heavy beat doesn't mean that it's unable to be transcribed to guitar, the original song might not have a guitar but it is still a song that can be accompanied by chords, as can any song with notes.

There's no need to be condasending.
Quote by danielaaaaa
Just because the song has a heavy beat doesn't mean that it's unable to be transcribed to guitar, the original song might not have a guitar but it is still a song that can be accompanied by chords, as can any song with notes.

Period.
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
Quote by danielaaaaa

Exactly. The thread starter just wanted some chords he could use to sing along to the song. Stop making asses of yourselves.
Quote by Xegewrath
Exactly. The thread starter just wanted some chords he could use to sing along to the song. Stop making asses of yourselves.

But did you listen to the song? If he wanted to be able to sing, all he needed was the key, and then he could look up a B major chord progression...
Quote by theogonia777

Quote by Born A Fool
I'm a beginner, I don't really know about chord progressions, or how knowing what key it's in helps.

If someone who knows can help with the chords then please do.

and p.s. I'm not a 'he'