...And i still dont know what you buy my girl friend (9 months). Shes had my present for two months now!!

Im taking her to the lake district later on this month but i need something nice to give her (any ideas?!) and some thing for her mum and dad.

Budget is limited (£50 MAX - we agreed on a set budget already)

Any ideas?

Also to give this thread more girth...

What are some good/bad presents a GF/BF or Ex has given you? (or any one really)
Put some thought into and pick something yourself. We don't know the girl, and she probably doesn't really care what you get her anyways. Guys are known for sucking at this kinda stuff. And how many serious answers do you expect from the pit?
Check out my punk band!!! Lizard on the Window We found a drummer and are now recording.

White Version FC: 4083 9268 4644
White 2 FC: 5372 8215 3622
3DS FC: 1676 4085 1677
Quote by Karvid

I think she'll be getting plenty of dick up in the Lake District.

Jewellery is always a sure fire bet. Just don't make it Lizzy Duke's (if that still exists).
My "Rig":

Fender American Telecaster
Boss OD-2
EHX Small Clone
EHX SMM avec HAZARAI
Quote by merfsullivan
You're dating a nine month old?! GROSS!!!

This is what I was going to post.
Quote by Kensai
You'll find whisky very different, but try it and you'll grow into it, soon you and whisky are one, but still two, lovers dancing across a frozen lake under moonlight, wrapped in honey and warmth.

Sums up whisky perfectly
Quote by The_0thersid3
...And i still dont know what you buy my girl friend (9 months). Shes had my present for two months now!!

Im taking her to the lake district later on this month but i need something nice to give her (any ideas?!) and some thing for her mum and dad.

Budget is limited (£50 MAX - we agreed on a set budget already)

Any ideas?

What are some good/bad presents a GF/BF or Ex has given you? (or any one really)

Don't worry, her present will be here soon enough.
The playground of the world
concert tickets
cd's
MAKE HER SOMETHING <--- make sure you do that
dvds
clothing (ask one of her friends)
chocolates

its not THAT hard
Ur thread titled mislead me. i thought it was gonna be that poem i hear all those bell ringing salvation army people sing: "Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in an old mans hat, if u dont have a penny a haypenny will do, if u dont have a haypenny god bless you."

idk. at least i heard that outside of Walmart recently, figured u mighta been there too.
Quote by TSmitty6
Ur thread titled mislead me. i thought it was gonna be that poem i hear all those bell ringing salvation army people sing: "Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat, please put a penny in an old mans hat, if u dont have a penny a haypenny will do, if u dont have a haypenny god bless you."

idk. at least i heard that outside of Walmart recently, figured u mighta been there too.

Don't worry, that's exactly what I thought originally, too. It was on a Muppets Christmas album with John Denver that my grandma used to play when I was little. Miss Piggy sang it.
Quote by merfsullivan
You're dating a nine month old?! GROSS!!!

Hahah! xD
/CENTER]
It depends... Do you want to keep dating her?
If you don't then I know exactly what you should get her (and it's fairly cheap as well).
"Bleed in your own light, Dream of your own life, I miss me, I miss everything...I'll never be"
Quote by blizzboy
Put some thought into and pick something yourself. We don't know the girl, and she probably doesn't really care what you get her anyways. Guys are known for sucking at this kinda stuff. And how many serious answers do you expect from the pit?

Rape, Fap, Kill her, Have a 3-way with her and her mom...
"Ignorance runs rampant through this virus we call life, dead one day, alive the next, never breaking a stride. As I take it all in and realize, nothing we do can stop it, I release the hatred from my eyes, only to feel it within."
Quote by The_0thersid3

Ah, inappropriate word use! Love doing that. Like whenever I walk inside and it's been raining, I'll tell people I'm quite moist.