Kahler is doing a run of 200 Kerry King bridges.. nooooooo!!!! i can`t afford one, that`d be soooo sweet having Kings name engaved in the bridge mounted to my Kerry King sig V.. anyone plan on ordering one?

but, as you now know i have the BCR Kerry King Signature V, which i LOVE to death, this guitar is a dream to play has a crazy fast neck like basicly perfect everything i LOVE the kahler and it`s perfectly balanced which was totaly amazing to me. but anyway

i`ve REALLY been thinking about replacing the Kahler hybrid with the 2315 pro (same bridge King uses) i don`t care about the fixed bridge option it has where you can lock the bridge, it`s usless to me cause i only play in Eb and i don`t see the point of having a trem bridge without the trem LOL. but has anyone really compared the Hybrid to the 2315?? the hybrid i`m guessing is made outta cheaper metal cause Kahler doesn`t say what metal it has in it the 2315 is brass and steel which they say is amazing for sustain and brightness.

anyone know how much sustain i`ll be gaining with the 2315 pro over my hybrid? and just changes in overall tone? i really wanna know, cause i`m about really to sell everything to order that KFK Kahler. LOL
Last edited by Slayerdeath at Dec 4, 2009,
It's worth doing - the Hybrid is like the cheap LFR of Kahlers.
Current Gear:
LTD MH-400 with Gotoh GE1996T (EMG 85/60)
PRS SE Custom 24 (Suhr SSH+/SSV)
Ibanez RG3120 Prestige (Dimarzio Titans)
Squier Vintage Modified 70s Jazz V
Audient iD22 interface
Peavey Revalver 4, UAD Friedman BE100/DS40
Adam S3A monitors
Quote by Anonden
You CAN play anything with anything....but some guitars sound right for some things, and not for others. Single coils sound retarded for metal, though those who are apeshit about harpsichord probably beg to differ.
not worth it.

just go with a Kahler 2320

or an OFR, Schaller, Gotoh
PSN USERNAME: MetuulGuitarist7
STEAM:MetuulGuitarist7
Origin:MetuulGuitarist7
feel free to add me
Quote by WTF!!is a TAB
not worth it.

just go with a Kahler 2320

or an OFR, Schaller, Gotoh

the 2320 doesn`t sound like the bridge for me, warm rich tone, which sounds like it`d be good, but i want screaming sustain, thats 1st and formost, i do ALOT of crazy harmonics and drives.

I will never touch a floyd again, once i played my kahler, i couldn`t go back i`m telling ya.... my nephew has an amazing guitar too a ESP LTD Alexi 600 with a OFR, i can`t get over how HORRIBLE the floyds feel to me now, after playing a kahler thats so light and fast. and i use to swear by the floyds then i played kahler.