Try Nile's Sacrifice Unto Sebek and Papurys Containing the Spell to Preserve it's Posessor against the Attacks from He Who is in the Water. They're not that bad, pretty straightforward shots of the boys at their playing, if I recall.
Gear:

Guitars: Ibanez SV5470F, Ibanez Xpt700, Fender MIM Standard Stratocaster ('04-'05), Jackson Ps-2
Ashton AG200,
Amps: ENGL E530, Bugera 6262-212,
FX: TC Electronics G-major 2, Behringer EQ700, Morley Volume / Wah
That would be because 99% of them are shit. I suppose I should mention Axiom by the 'cocke.
listen to rancid bowel sarcoma by disgorge from mexico, pretty brutal
Phhh the God Of Emptiness video is bad ass.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

You Suffer

/thread
Free your mind and your ass will follow
The kingdom of heaven is within
Open up your funky mind and you can fly

Sumdeus
Quote by Riffmast
Phhh the God Of Emptiness video is bad ass.

Reminds me of Beavis and Butthead
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Bleed - Meshuggah
Vacuity - Gojira
Inner Sanctum - Behemoth

Off the top of my head. Of course, this is pretty much according to taste.
No mention of Dying God Coming Into Human Flesh?

I started a thread with this idea in the first place a while ago, not really that many videos that aren't crap. Directors need to learn that visual concept is far more important than seeing dudes play their instruments. Mind, simultaneously I guess that approach is not the smartest business decision either.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Quote by Butt Rayge
Not suggesting these guys are metal, bit I saw this the other night and nearly threw up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=utT0lLC6d5Q

Basically one of the worst songs I've ever heard. Especially the vocals.

I take it your not a fan of hardcore then

Converge are awesome.
All I want is for everyone to go to hell...
...It's the last place I was seen before I lost myself

Quote by DisarmGoliath
You can be the deputy llamma of the recordings forum!
In all fairness, thats better than most of the hardcore my ears have been laid upon.
LAMMERGEIER
Disclaimer: Dyer's Eve can not be held responsible for the loss of time spent or the insult to your aural senses as a result of exploring this link
Converge is awesome. Thats REAL metalcore.Such vicious vocals, and actual creativity unlike 90% of metalcore.I always thought that Entombed-Left Hand Path was a great video even if it is mostly just the dudes playing.
Quote by Steve08
Acid probably makes you feel less like a hedonistic raver piece of trash, too.

Quote by Butt Rayge
Not suggesting these guys are metal, bit I saw this the other night and nearly threw up.

It's not their best song, but it's energetic, which is about all you can ask.
Quote by Butt Rayge

Woah, woah! Them's fightin' words

Converge is an amazing band that has done so much for the hardcore/metalcore scene since the early 90s. I know a lot of people don't like jacob's vocals but I think they're amazing, I have never heard so much aggression in extreme vocals. They're also more "metal" then a fair amount of metal bands discussed in the metal forum.

Great lyrics too.

Anyways. Black dahlia murder videos are standard, but at least it's just the guys having fun, they're not trying to be all evil and menacing
Quote by Butt Rayge

YOUR vocals suck

And what the hell is up with the Cattle Decapitation vocalist? In every video I've seen of theirs he seems to have this strange urge to make himself look as retarded as is humanly possible.
Quote by ChemicalFire
He was too stunned by my fresh truths.

Quote by GodofCheesecake
"And I would've gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you darn kids and your meddling and your breakadowns!"

Quote by Nakedbythecomp
Metal is a sub-genre of metalcore since metalcore is more popular therefore better.
Last edited by Monolith295 at Dec 7, 2009,
Wow. I had no idea so many of you liked them.

No I am not a hardcore fan, but I like hardcore punk I guess, like henry rollins.

Not Converge...
Converge has beautiful instrumentals but I'm not really a fan of the vocals either.
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
It's weird, aren't you guys exposed to all kinds of crazy vocal stylings in metal?..say..Burzum, for example? and yet you can't stand Converge's. I dunno, I find that odd.
Funnily enough, it's just Converge. I've got no problem with The Carrier, Have Heart, Verse and other melodic hardcore bands nor do I have a problem with screamo in the vein of Saetia and Circle Takes The Square. For some reason, I just can't stand Jacob's vocals
| (• ◡•)| (❍ᴥ❍ʋ
Converge make me want to hXc dance like a motherfucker. Such a good band.
Quote by ChemicalFire
The point of underground bands is their not popular or famous most of the time. Thus there is a good chance they suck.
Quote by raincoffin
Bleed - Meshuggah
Vacuity - Gojira
Inner Sanctum - Behemoth

Off the top of my head. Of course, this is pretty much according to taste.

YES!
YES!
YES!
Am I the only one who thought the inner sanctum video was terrible? Like really, I felt it was pretty boring and pointless. Maybe I just expected something different, considering the one before it was At The Left Hand Ov God

Sumdeus
Quote by technicolour
It's weird, aren't you guys exposed to all kinds of crazy vocal stylings in metal?..say..Burzum, for example? and yet you can't stand Converge's. I dunno, I find that odd.

Never listened to Burzum, but I hate black metal vocals too.

Actually, it really depends... I can't say outright that I hate any vocal style. Except whiny, nasally emo.
Last edited by Butt Rayge at Dec 8, 2009,
Quote by Butt Rayge
Never listened to Burzum

Sumdeus
whats that one video by a prog band, damn i cant remember the name, but it was really ****ing wierd and made no sense at all it was like in the woods or something in a swamp maybe, their name had something to do with a bear or some mammal like happy bear or gorrilla or something and bonus point for being the most random stupid sounding post of the day lol

EDIT: ^me either

EDIT2: it really reminds me of tool, it may have been in a thread about them or somehting
Gibson SG Special Faded(Super Distortion/PAF Pro)
Carvin V3M
Jet City JCA2112RC
Taylor 114e
Ibanez SR300e

Quote by Delanoir
In 60 years, there will still be Opeth.
You know why?
Death ain't got **** on Mikael.
Last edited by Linqua5150 at Dec 8, 2009,
I can't believe I forgot to mention this...

This is how more videos should be. Never have I felt such a dark, violent undertone to a music video.
LAMMERGEIER